In a Nutshell
- Two bathrooms
- No Garden
- Parking permit available
- Pub within walking distance
- Washing machine
- Budget cottage
Amba is a lovely two bedroomed apartment sleeping four situated in the centre of the ever popular Lake District town of Keswick. The shores of Derwentwater are only a short stroll away. Ideal for families, you are also welcome to bring along your dog.
This light, airy and spacious, first floor, self contained apartment was converted from the original Royal Oak Hotel and is centrally located just off the town centre. Keswick is an ideal destination with a variety of activities to keep everyone amused including sightseeing, shopping, galleries, museums and swimming. The Theatre by the Lake and shores of Derwentwater are only a short stroll away. The magnificent scenery and walking opportunities from the door step is sure to appeal to all. There is a lift which serves the first floor although guests would still need to negotiate a couple of steps to reach the flat from the lift.
The centrally heated accommodation comprises:
- Spacious open plan lounge/diner with TV, DVD and music centre.
- Kitchen area with electric oven and gas hob, fridge/freezer, dishwasher, microwave and washer/dryer.
- Double bedroom with en-suite shower room, hand basin and WC.
- Twin bedroom.
- Family bathroom with shower over bath, hand basin and WC.
- All gas, electric and bed linen included.
- Cot available.
- Private parking for 1 car.
- Wi-Fi available
PLEASE NOTE There is a charge of £10 each to hire a cot and highchair per week.
2 dogs welcome at a cost of £20 per dog per week.
Spa Treatments in the comfort of your holiday cottage can be added to your holiday reservation.
To ensure these are available for your holiday, these must be booked and paid in advance.
AWARDS & ACCOLADES
To view prices select the no. of nights and then click on your chosen date on the calendar.