In a Nutshell
- Two bathrooms
- Balcony or Terrace
- Private parking
- Hot tub
- Holiday parks
- New cottage
- Log cabin
Lakeland View Lodge is a fantastic lodge providing great space for a family holiday in the Lake District. Sit back and relax on the balcony and enjoy the views towards Lake Windermere, or soak up the sun in the hot tub. This pet friendly lodge would provide perfect Lake District retreat for a family or a group of friends with leisure club facility close at hand.
Located on the shores of Lake Windermere, White Cross Bay is an ideal base from which to enjoy a relaxing break with family and friends. The park is only a few miles north of Windermere, and south of Ambleside. There are a number of shops, café, bars and restaurants in these villages to explore.
There are many on site amenities ensuring your stay here is truly memorable. There are leisure facilities (charges apply), activities, woodland areas and the shore along Lake Windermere to explore. White Cross Bay has its own restaurant, take away, shop and bar. For children there are outdoor play areas. The park also has heated indoor swimming pool, gym and sauna to offer a welcome escape. Multi-use games area ideal for football, basketball and tennis. Guests have use of the private boat launch and marina. (Charges may apply). There is an on-site launderette and free Wi-Fi in the main areas.
Lakeland View Lodge is a spacious 3 bedroomed lodge which has been recently re-furbished to provide comfortable modern living space. The decked terrace wraps around from the front of the lodge to enjoy views over to Lake Windermere and along the side of the lodge to the hot tub area. The pet friendly lodge is a short walk from the shores of Lake Windermere. The lodge can be booked for up to 9 people when using the sofa bed in the lounge.
The lodge is gas central heated and comprises:
- Open plan living, dining and kitchen area.
- Living Room with sofa bed, electric fire, French doors opening out onto the decked terrace and dining table.
- Kitchen with electric oven and gas hob, microwave, fridge/freezer and washer dryer.
- Master bedroom with king size bed and TV.
- En-suite shower room with shower, WC and hand basin.
- Twin bedroom with TV.
- Bunk bedroom with TV and DVD player. The bottom bunk can pull out to create a double bed. (Please note the top bunk is only suitable for children.)
- Decked terrace are with table and chairs and views to Lake Windermere.
- Further decked area with hot tub.
- All gas, electric, bed linen and towels are provided.
- Private parking for up to 2 cars.
- Wi-Fi available on the park.
- On-site shop, laundrette, leisure club and bar.
- Leisure passes for White Cross Bay facilities are available @ £15.00 per lodge.
- Please note White Cross Bay will not allow stag/hen parties or single sex parties where guests are all under 21. Guests will be refused entry to the site or may be asked to leave if these rules are not adhered to and unfortunately we will be unable to offer any refunds.
- The sofa bed in the lounge can be pulled out to provide a double bed for 2 extra people, please state at the time of booking if you wish to use this.
PLEASE NOTE There is a charge of £10 and £5 respectively to hire a cot and highchair per week.
Spa Treatments in the comfort of your holiday cottage can be added to your holiday reservation.
To ensure these are available for your holiday, these must be booked and paid in advance.
AWARDS & ACCOLADES
To view prices select the no. of nights and then click on your chosen date on the calendar.