In a Nutshell
- Two bathrooms
- Private Garden
- Private parking
- New cottage
- Pub within walking distance
- Washing machine
Ambleside Cottage is a delightful and characterful holiday home situated centrally in Ambleside. Ideal for a family holiday in the Lake District at any time of the year. The area boasts many visitors attractions and is a perfect destination for either an action packed or relaxing holiday.
A traditional Lakeland stone cottage ideal for a family or friends looking for accommodation in the heart of Ambleside. Ambleside has a variety of shops, tearooms, restaurants and pubs to suit all tastes. The shores of Windermere are a short walk away here you could try canoeing or sailing or take a relaxing trip on a launch around the Lake. Evening entertainment includes Zeffirellis pizzeria with a relaxed Jazz café, Cinema and much more.
This area of the Lake District offers opportunities for outdoor activities including climbing, abseiling and mountain biking. For the less energetic, why not take a scenic drive or a cruise on Lake Windermere or Coniston, which are both easily accessible. There is no shortage of museums, castles, gardens and historic houses including those of Beatrix Potter and William Wordsworth all within easy reach, many of which you can visit without even having to use your car.
The cottage has gas central heating and comprises:
- Entrance Hallway.
- Lounge with roof top view towards the fells and TV.
- Dining room.
- Galley style kitchen with electric oven and hob, fridge, microwave and dishwasher
- Understairs storage area with fridge/freezer.
- First Floor: Double bedroom with king size bed and en-suite shower room with hand basin and WC.
- Double bedroom with king size bed.
- Single bedroom.
- Bathroom with shower over bath, hand basin and WC.
- All gas, electric and bed linen included.
- Outside utility/bike store with washing machine.
- Cot available.
- Patio with parking for 1 car.
- Free Wi-Fi available
PLEASE NOTE There is a charge of £10 and £5 respectively to hire a cot and highchair per week.
Cancellation Protection is available, please ensure this meets your requirements prior to adding to your booking.
Spa Treatments in the comfort of your holiday cottage can be added to your holiday reservation.
To ensure these are available for your holiday, these must be booked and paid in advance.
To view prices select the no. of nights and then click on your chosen date on the calendar.