In a Nutshell
- Two bathrooms
- Balcony or Terrace
- Private parking
- New cottage
- Log cabin
- Leisure club facilities
- Pub within walking distance
Ambleside Lodge is immaculately presented and is within 50 yards of the Lakeshore at White Cross Bay making this a popular choice for couples or families looking for a holiday lodge that has onsite facilities including pool, gym, restaurant, bar and boat mooring.
Located on the shores of Lake Windermere, the surrounding woodland hides White Cross Bay away from the rest of the world, making this an ideal base from which to enjoy a relaxing break with family and friends. Only a few miles north of Windermere, and south of Ambleside, you can enjoy the many shops, bars, restaurants, art galleries and much more at these popular villages.
The holiday park has many amenities, ensuring that your stay here is truly memorable. You can make the most of the many leisure activities or go off and explore the surrounding area –your holiday can be as relaxing or as energetic as you like. The complex has its own restaurant and takeaway and there is an on-site shop for those last-minute and forgotten essentials. The family friendly bar opens into a beer garden, while the children are further entertained with the outdoor children’s play area nearby.
The heated indoor swimming pool with gym and sauna offers a welcome escape; there is a multi-use games area ideal for football, basketball and tennis and guests also have use of the private boat launch and marina (charges for these apply). There is an on-site launderette and free Wi-Fi to keep in touch with friends and family back home, internet is also available in the reception area.
The Ambleside lodge is immaculately presented, all ground floor but accessed via 7 steps to the entrance and is within 50 yards of the lake shore. The gas centrally heated lodge comprises:
- Open plan lounge/kitchen/dining area with electric fire, 32” TV with Freeview, Sky sports channel 1 and 2 and family package, DVD and CD players and doors to the decked terrace.
- Kitchen with gas oven and hob, fridge, freezer, dishwasher, washing machine and microwave.
- Master double bedroom with TV, DVD player and en-suite shower room with hand basin and WC.
- Twin bedroom with TV and DVD player.
- Bathroom with corner bath with shower attachment, hand basin and WC.
- All gas, electric, bed linen and towels included.
- Cot and highchair available.
- Private parking.
- Enclosed decked area with garden furniture and gas BBQ.
- Leisure facilities are chargeable at £15 for the duration of your holiday.
- Some other on-site facilities may incur a local charge.
PLEASE NOTE There is a charge of £10 and £5 respectively to hire a cot and highchair per week.
Cancellation Protection is available, please ensure this meets your requirements prior to adding to your booking.
Spa Treatments in the comfort of your holiday cottage can be added to your holiday reservation.
To ensure these are available for your holiday, these must be booked and paid in advance.
To view prices select the no. of nights and then click on your chosen date on the calendar.