In a Nutshell
- Two bathrooms
- No Garden
- On street parking
- Pub within walking distance
- Washing machine
A delightful, spacious, ground floor apartment, with a home from home feel, situated in the centre of Keswick. Ideal for couples or families as it sleeps 4 with 2 double bedrooms, there is also a sofa bed in the lounge. In all a great central base from which to visit Keswick and the surrounding area.
Situated in the heart of Keswick this delightful apartment is an excellent base from which to enjoy the northern Lake District. The town has a lovely atmosphere with many shops, fine pubs and restaurants. The shores of Derwentwater are a short stroll away, you can either relax and enjoy a lake cruise or hire your own boat. The local parks offer tennis, bowls and golf. For the more energetic there are many cycling and walking opportunities within and surrounding the town, and the foot of Latrigg and Skiddaw can be accessed easily from the town on foot.
This very spacious, light and airy apartment is situated on the ground floor, is gas centrally heated and comprises:
- Lounge/diner with, TV, DVD, Hi-Fi and Wi-Fi connection and sofa bed suitable for one person (bedding not supplied).
- Kitchen with gas oven and hob, microwave, dishwasher and fridge.
- Two steps lead down from the kitchen to a utility room with washing machine and freezer.
- Double bedroom with en-suite shower room with hand basin and WC.
- Double bedroom.
- Shower room with hand basin and WC.
- All gas, electric and bed linen included.
- Cot available
- Highchair available.
- Towels can be hired from our office.
- On street parking outside.
- Outside small seating area.
PLEASE NOTE There is a charge of £10 and £5 respectively to hire a cot and highchair per week.
Additional person on the sofa bed is charged at £25 per person per week.
Cancellation Protection is available, please ensure this meets your requirements prior to adding to your booking.
Spa Treatments in the comfort of your holiday cottage can be added to your holiday reservation.
To ensure these are available for your holiday, these must be booked and paid in advance.
AWARDS & ACCOLADES
To view prices select the no. of nights and then click on your chosen date on the calendar.