In a Nutshell
- Three bathrooms
- Private Garden
- Private parking
- Pub within walking distance
- Washing machine
This charcterful barn conversion is situated in a rural location, ideal for a large group or families visiting the southern Lake District. The barn can be rented alongside the Lodge to sleep 20 people.
Grizebeck sits on the road from Newby Bridge to the Duddon Estuary and the west coast and is located 6 miles south of Coniston Water and within a 15 minute drive of Windermere and Grange Over Sands, Cartmel and Morecambe Bay. The south Lakes Animal Park, Holker Hall and Lakeside, where you can enjoy a cruise on Lake Windermere getting off at many popular villages along the way, are all close by to entertain the family.
A beautiful barn conversion in a small rural development of 3 cottages and has been refurbished from the former farm buildings and now provide comfortable family accommodation with delightful gardens with views down the Duddon Estuary towards the fells. This is an ideal base to view the South Lakes.
Bank End Barn has electric heating and comprises:
- Lounge with electric fire, plasma TV with freeview and DVD player.
- Kitchen/diner with electric oven and ceramic hob, microwave, dishwasher, fridge/freezer and combi TV and DVD.
- Lower ground floor: Master double bedroom with king size bed, 2 seater sofa and TV.
- Double bedroom.
- Two shower rooms both with hand basin and WC.
- Utility room with washer/dryer, fridge and sink.
- First floor: Double bedroom with king size bed.
- Triple bedroom with three single beds.
- Twin bedroom ( the twin beds are zip and link and can be linked making a super king size bed upon request).
- Bathroom with roll top bath, hand basin and WC.
- All electric, bed linen and towels included.
- 2 cots and 2 highchairs available.
- Private parking for 3 cars.
- Outside lawned garden area with slate patio and outdoor seating.
PLEASE NOTE There is a charge of £10 and £5 respectively to hire a cot and highchair per week. 5 dogs are welcome at a cost of £20 per dog per week. Spa Treatments in the comfort of your holiday cottage can be added to your holiday reservation. To ensure these are available for your holiday, these must be booked and paid in advance.
AWARDS & ACCOLADES
To view prices select the no. of nights and then click on your chosen date on the calendar.