BANK END COTTAGE, Grizebeck, Kirkby in Furness, South LakesTel: 017687 74060 / 01539 448 081
Originally one of the farm buildings this cottage has been renovated to a high standard with beams in the lounge. Only 15 minutes from Lake Windermere with a wealth of facilities on the doorstep to keep the family entertained.
Grizebeck sits on the road from Newby Bridge to the Duddon Estuary and is located 6 miles south of Coniston Water and within a 15 minute drive of Lake Windermere, Grange Over Sands, Cartmel and Morecambe Bay. The South Lakes Animal Park, Holker Hall, Levens Hall and Lakeside, where you can enjoy a cruise on Lake Windermere getting off at many popular villages along the way, are all close by to entertain the family.
The cottage is in a small rural development of 3 cottages and has been refurbished from the former farm buildings and now provides comfortable family accommodation with delightful gardens with views down the Duddon estuary towards the fells.
The cottage is heated by night storage heaters and also an oil heater in the main bedroom and panel heaters in the twin and single bedroom and comprises:
- Beamed lounge with electric wood burning log effect fire in fireplace, TV, video, DVD player and views to Kirkby fell.
- Dining/kitchen with oven and hob, microwave, dishwasher and fridge/freezer. Utility cupboard housing washer/dryer.
- Bathroom comprising shower over bath, hand basin and WC.
- Stairs down to the bedrooms with entrance from the hallway to the garden.
- Double bedroom with kingsize bed, pine furniture and view to the Kirby fells.
- Single bedroom with view to the fells.
- Twin bedroom.
- All electric, towels and bed linen provided.
- Cot and highchair and stair gate available.
- Private parking for 3 cars.
- The Cottage has an enclosed garden with patio area.
Please note towels are provided with this property
Loading availability calendar...
Find Keswick Vacation Rentals on FlipKey
Tel: 017687 74060 / 01539 448 081