In a Nutshell
- Three bathrooms
- Private Garden
- Private parking
- Hot tub
- Pub within walking distance
Bank End Lodge is a characterful barn conversion which has been converted to a high standard. Sleeping 10 it is sure to appeal to groups of friends or families wishing to holiday together. The property has a HOT TUB which is ideal to relax in after a days climbing or sightseeing.
Grizebeck sits on the road from Newby Bridge to the Duddon Estuary and is located 6 miles south of Coniston Water and within a 15 minute drive of Lake Windermere, Grange Over Sands, Cartmel and Morecambe Bay. The South Lakes Animal Park, Holker Hall, Levens Hall and Lakeside, where you can enjoy a cruise on Lake Windermere getting off at many popular villages along the way, are all close by to entertain the family.
Bank End Lodge has been converted to a high standard, with an enclosed garden, screened by Lakeland stone walling but open to provide a superb view across the garden to Kirkby fells beyond.
The lodge is heated by night storage heaters and panel heaters in the bedrooms and comprises:
- Lounge with beamed ceiling and superb views to the Kirkby Fells, fireplace with electric coal effect fire, 4 leather sofas, plasma TV, DVD player, selection of DVDs and Micro Hi-Fi iPod dock with USB port and CD player.
- L-shaped dining/kitchen with double cooker and halogen hob, American style fridge/freezer, microwave, dishwasher and dining table seating 10.
- Stairs lead to the lower ground floor: Double bedroom with king size bed, TV and DVD player, beamed ceiling and sofa with views to the Kirkby fells.
- Double bedroom with beamed ceilings.
- Bathroom with large shower cubicle, hand basin and WC.
- Utility room with washing machine and tumble dryer.
- Door leading to the garden with bespoke slate seating area with views to the fells.
- First floor: Master double bedroom with king size bed, TV and DVD player.
- Twin bedroom with zip and link beds to form a super king.
- Twin bedroom with TV and DVD player.
- Bathroom with separate shower cubicle, hand basin and WC.
- Shower room with hand basin and WC.
- All electric, towels and bed linen provided.
- 2 Cots, 2 highchairs and stair gates available.
- Private parking for 6 cars.
- The Lodge has a garden.
PLEASE NOTE There is a charge of £10 and £5 respectively to hire a cot and highchair per week. 4 dogs are welcome at a cost of £20 per dog per week. Hot tub available at £120 per week supplement. Cancellation Protection is available, please ensure this meets your requirements prior to adding to your booking. Spa Treatments in the comfort of your holiday cottage can be added to your holiday reservation. To ensure these are available for your holiday, these must be booked and paid in advance.
AWARDS & ACCOLADES
To view prices select the no. of nights and then click on your chosen date on the calendar.
Hi, I've just spent the last 3 nights at BANK END LODGE (Hot Tub), Grizebeck, Kirkby in Furness, and absolutely loved it!!! I will definitely be recommending to friends and family.