In a Nutshell
- One bathroom
- No Garden
- On street parking
- Pub within walking distance
- Washing machine
- Wood burning stove
- Budget cottage
With a cosy multi fuel stove, fabulous to curl up in front of on chilly winter evenings, Banks Place is centrally located in Keswick and ideal for couples looking for a romantic getaway at anytime of year.
No 3 Banks Place is located in the centre of Keswick and is an ideal retreat for couples wanting to explore Keswick and the surrounding scenery of the northern Lake District. Local amenities are in abundance with restaurants, pubs and other shops practically on the doorstep. Visitor attractions include The Theatre by the Lake, scenic lakeside walks, Hope Park and golf course, Cumberland Pencil Museum and Keswick leisure centre with swimming pool. The shores of Derwentwater are only a short stroll from the cottage with jetties where you can board a launch for a scenic tour or if you prefer you can hire a rowing boat and take yourself around the Lake which is sure to be a very enjoyable and scenic day.
No 3 Banks Place is a modern, well presented and spacious mid terrace cottage with views from the first floor towards Grisedale. The cottage has a cosy ambiance and is an ideal base from which to explore the area.
The cottage has ground floor under floor heating and comprises:
- Open plan living area with slate tiled flooring, multi fuel stove and TV.
- Kitchen area with breakfast bar, electric oven and gas hob, fridge and washer/dryer.
- First floor: Master double bedroom with king size bed (Please note the bed can be converted into two single beds). Please advise at the time of booking if you require singles
- Luxurious bathroom with a unique Jacuzzi soft bath, shower cubicle, hand basin, WC and heated towel rail.
- All, electric, bed linen and towels included.
- Free Wi-Fi
- Sonos Sound System.
- Initial supply of fuel supplied for multi fuel stove.
- Private residents parking on a first come first served basis plus unrestricted parking on street nearby (you should note that entry to the residents parking is down a narrow alley).
- Outside seating to the front of the cottage.
PLEASE NOTE Cancellation Protection is available, please ensure this meets your requirements prior to adding to your booking. Spa Treatments in the comfort of your holiday cottage can be added to your holiday reservation. To ensure these are available for your holiday, these must be booked and paid in advance.
AWARDS & ACCOLADES
To view prices select the no. of nights and then click on your chosen date on the calendar.