In a Nutshell
- One bathroom
- Private Garden
- On street parking
- Budget cottage
This traditional cottage is centrally located in the village of Ambleside, sleeping four it is an ideal base for couples or families wishing to explore the delights of the Lake District.
Beck Cottage is a cosy beamed cottage in Ambleside with its own unique charm retaining much of its original character, originally part of a farm house but now forms one of a small group of cottages in a quiet area. It is particularly convenient for those who wish to be within five minutes easy walking distance of the centre of Ambleside and the fells. An ideal base for exploring the many interesting places and tourist attractions by car or by foot, there are an abundance of both high and low level walks from the door. The cottage boats beautiful views of Wansfell and Loughrigg.
The cottage is gas centrally heated and comprises:
- Open plan lounge with log effect fire, TV, DVD player and music centre.
- Kitchen with electric oven and hob, microwave and fridge/freezer.
- First floor: Double bedroom
- Twin bedroom.
- Shower room with hand basin and WC.
- 1 pet accepted
- All gas, electric and bed linen included.
- Cot available.
- Parking on the lane outside usually in front of the cottage.
- Outside seating area to the rear and undercover cycle storage.
PLEASE NOTE There is a charge of £10 to hire a cot per week. Cancellation Protection is available, please ensure this meets your requirements prior to adding to your booking. Spa Treatments in the comfort of your holiday cottage can be added to your holiday reservation. To ensure these are available for your holiday, these must be booked and paid in advance.
To view prices select the no. of nights and then click on your chosen date on the calendar.