In a Nutshell
- One bathroom
- Balcony or Terrace
- Private parking
- Pub within walking distance
- Wood burning stove
This is the perfect choice for couples looking for a romantic retreat, cuddle up in front of the wood burning stove, enjoy a glass of wine on the patio before retiring to the romantic bedroom. This stunning cottage is conveniently located opposite the village green in one of the Lake Districts most sought after villages, Grasmere.
Grasmere is one of the most sought after locations in the heart of the Lake District, the pretty village has a number of shops surrounding the village green, Heaton Cooper Studios, garden centre, Grasmere Church where William Wordsworth is laid to rest and a number of pubs and restaurants to relax and unwind in after a day on the fells. Centrally located, there are numerous walks directly from your door in Grasmere including Rydal Water, Clough Head, Rydal Fell and Dunmail Raise.
The two neighbouring Lakeland stone cottages overlook the village green and Heaton Cooper Studios with the fells towering above in the centre of Grasmere. The cottages have a wealth of local amenities literally on the doorstep with walking opportunities in every direction.
The cottage has been newly renovated blending contemporary, modern style within the characterful features of the cottage. A cosy wood burning stove in the lounge, perfect for snuggling in front of on chilly days and a romantic bedroom overlooking the village green makes this an ideal romantic retreat at any time of year. The ‘shaker style’ kitchen and luxuriously appointed, spacious bathroom including roll top bath and extra wide shower finishes off the opulent feel to this cottage.
Immediately overlooking the village green in the centre of Grasmere with under floor heating throughout the cottage comprises:
- Entrance porch leading to the lounge with exposed Lakeland stone flagged floor, plasma TV and fireplace housing wood burning stove.
- Kitchen with Belfast pot sink, electric oven and halogen hob, microwave, fridge/freezer and dining table and chairs
- First floor: Double bedroom with king size bed and window overlooking Grasmere village green.
- Bathroom with contemporary style/traditional fittings with walk-in shower, roll top free standing bath with claw feet, hand basin and WC.
- All gas, electric, bed linen and towels provided.
- Wi-Fi available
- Private parking for 1 car per property.
- Patio with garden furniture.
PLEASE NOTE Cancellation Protection is available, please ensure this meets your requirements prior to adding to your booking. Spa Treatments in the comfort of your holiday cottage can be added to your holiday reservation. To ensure these are available for your holiday, these must be booked and paid in advance.
To view prices select the no. of nights and then click on your chosen date on the calendar.