In a Nutshell
- One bathroom
- Private Garden
- Private parking
- Pub within walking distance
- Open fire
Beck Steps 2 is located opposite the village green in popular Grasmere. With an open fire this cottage will appeal to guests looking for a base from which to enjoy the stunning scenery and walks from the door at any time of year.
Grasmere is one of the most sought after locations in the heart of the Lake District, the pretty village has a number of shops surrounding the village green, Heaton Cooper Studios, garden centre, Grasmere Church where William Wordsworth is laid to rest and a number of pubs and restaurants to relax and unwind in after a day on the fells. Centrally located, there are numerous walks directly from your door in Grasmere including Rydal Water, Clough Head, Rydal Fell and Dunmail Raise.
The two neighbouring Lakeland stone cottages overlook the village green and Heaton Cooper Studios with the fells towering above in the centre of Grasmere. The cottages have a wealth of local amenities literally on the doorstep with walking opportunities in every direction.
2 Beck Steps is a traditional style cottage with a cosy sitting room with open fire. Ideally suited to 3 adults or 2 adults with 1 child, the cottage is centrally located in the village of Grasmere overlooking the village green with amenities on the doorstep.
The cottage is gas centrally heated and comprise:
- Entrance porch into sitting room with traditional style fireplace housing open fire and large plasma TV.
- Breakfast kitchen with electric cooker and microwave.
- Utility cupboard with washer/dryer.
- Bathroom with shower over bath, hand basin and WC.
- First floor: Double bedroom with king size bed overlooking the village green and Heaton Cooper Studio.
- Second bedroom with double bed accessed from one side, suitable for 1 person only.
- All gas, electric and bed linen included.
- Wi-Fi available
- Private parking for 1 car per property.
- Small patio area with seating
- Storage for bikes
PLEASE NOTE Spa Treatments in the comfort of your holiday cottage can be added to your holiday reservation. To ensure these are available for your holiday, these must be booked and paid in advance.
To view prices select the no. of nights and then click on your chosen date on the calendar.