In a Nutshell
- Two bathrooms
- No Garden
- Private parking
- Pub within walking distance
- Washing machine
Boyles Apartment is a spacious and centrally located self catering holiday home in the popular market town of Keswick. The stunning scenery and vast array of Lake District visitor attractions are all within easy reach and are sure to make Boyles Apartment a desirable base all year round.
Centrally located above an outdoor retailer, in Keswick town centre opposite the bus station and booths supermarket with an array of shops, pubs and restaurants, Boyles Apartment is perfectly placed to enjoy both town life and the great outdoors. Being just off the entrance to the Borrowdale Valley, take advantage and leave the car behind and enjoy the many varied and scenic walks available through the valley. The George Fisher shop is a short stroll as is the shores of Derwentwater and the Theatre by the Lake.
Boyles Apartment is laid out over 2 floors providing guests with a very spacious and comfortable base from which to enjoy a very enjoyable and memorable holiday. The owner of the property has furnished and equipped the apartment to a very high standard and it is evident that a lot of thought and care has been given to ensure that your every need is catered for.
The first floor apartment has gas central heating and comprises:
- First floor
- Lounge with TV, DVD player, electric fire and a selection of game and jigsaws.
- Spacious dining/kitchen ideal for entertaining with electric oven, gas hob, combination microwave oven, washing machine, dishwasher, fridge/freezer and TV.
- Shower room with hand basin and WC.
- Second floor
- Double bedroom.
- Double bedroom with king size bed.
- Twin bedroom.
- (All bedrooms have fitted wardrobes, drawers, TV, DVD player and hairdryer).
- Family bathroom with shower over bath, hand basin and WC.
- All gas, electric, bed linen and towles included.
- Wi-Fi available.
- Sorry no cot or highchair available.
- Private parking for 1 car.
PLEASE NOTE. Spa Treatments in the comfort of your holiday cottage can be added to your holiday reservation. To ensure these are available for your holiday, these must be booked and paid in advance.
AWARDS & ACCOLADES
To view prices select the no. of nights and then click on your chosen date on the calendar.