In a Nutshell
- Two bathrooms
- Balcony or Terrace
- Private parking
- Wood burning stove
Nestled at the foot of the Caldbeck Fells, Brant Le'ath has spectacular views and sleeps 5 making it ideal for one or two couples, or family looking to enjoy a relaxing holiday together in the Lake District.
Hesket Newmarket is a fell side village located almost mid-way between Carlisle and Keswick, ideally located to explore the Northern Lake District fells. The village has a traditional pub with its own micro-brewery, village shop and café overlooking the village green perfect for watching the world go by. Further facilities are available in the village of Caldbeck just 1 and a half miles away. The popular town of Keswick is a 45 minute drive away where you will find an abundance of activities to keep you entertained during your stay.
Brant Le’ath has been recently renovated and sits in an elevated location on the northern edge of the village with a superb rural outlook. The detached cottage provides well appointed accommodation equally suited to a couple enjoying a romantic break away or a family coming to explore Cumbria.
Brant Le’ath is centrally heated and comprises:
- Dining area opening out onto a spacious lounge with wood burning stove, flat screen TV, DVD player and radio/cd player with i-Pod docking station.
- Kitchen with electric oven and hob, microwave, fridge/freezer and dishwasher.
- Utility room with washing machine and tumble dryer.
- WC with hand basin.
- First floor: Master double bedroom with en-suite shower room with hand basin and WC.
- Double bedroom.
- Single bedroom.
- Bathroom with shower over bath, hand basin and WC.
- All electric, bed linen and towels provided.
- Initial supply of wood provided.
- Private parking for 2 cars.
- Small garage ideal for storing bikes and walking equipment.
- Cottage style terrace garden with a patio ideally located to make the most of the views (due to the steep steps and pond in the garden this property is not suitable for young children or those who have difficulties with stairs).
- Wi-Fi available.
PLEASE NOTE . Spa Treatments in the comfort of your holiday cottage can be added to your holiday reservation. To ensure these are available for your holiday, these must be booked and paid in advance.
AWARDS & ACCOLADES
To view prices select the no. of nights and then click on your chosen date on the calendar.
Fantastic stay in a brilliant cottage that has everything. We don't want to leave!! The village is lovely and again as previous guests have commented were made to feel very welcome. The High Pike walk from the door is really good with views to really appreciate - we even got to see (most) of the solar eclipse. Thank you. We will try to come back.
Excellent cottage in lovely setting which will be hard to to beat. - Bella First visit to the Lake District will definitely be back - Luca Cottage spotless on arrival, everything we could possibly need. Thank you for a peaceful base to our first trip to Lakeland.
We've had a really lovely week and have thoroughly enjoyed our surroundings (and the company of the sheep). It's been a wonderful place to stay. Recycling provision much appreciated, as was the tea tray, milk and biscuits to welcome our arrival. Many Thanks from us all.
This is the best holiday house we have been to! We enjoyed the fantastic location, village, local pub, village people and all the comforts of the house. Thank you very much for sharing your house with us! We will definitely return.
We have enjoyed a fantastic week together in your beautiful holiday home. Brant Le'ath cannot be faulted - every possible need catered for. Lovely location - gorgeous views from every window. We were made to feel very welcome at The Old Crown Pub, village shop excellent range of goods. Thank you
"Beautiful place to stay, great pub and pint of Doris 90th Bitter."
"Absolutely Fab - Top Notch!!!"
"Thank you for a lovely stay, we would have liked to stay longer!"
"The best holiday cottage we've stayed in. Well appointed in a beautiful location!"