In a Nutshell
- Two bathrooms
- Private Garden
- Private parking
- Washing machine
Brantfell Lodge is a delightful detached bungalow situated in an elevated position near the bustling town of Windermere. Brantfell Lodge is an ideal base for families or friends from which to explore the delights of the southern Lake District.
This delightful cottage is situated in the vibrant and hugely popular village of Bowness on Windermere. Why not hire a rowing boat and explore the lake at your own pace or for the less energetic, jump aboard a steam cruiser, sit back relax and enjoy the breathtaking scenery as you sail the length of Windermere. Take a short stroll into the village centre and you will find an array of visitor attractions including the famous World of Beatrix Potter, fantastic shops, bars, restaurants, a cinema and much, much, more.
Brantfell Lodge is an elegant detached cottage situated in an elevated position just on the edge of the village, convenient for the many facilities offered in Bowness. The property has a beautiful garden with sun house and is an ideal place to relax after a long day on the fells. Peace and tranquillity await you.
This gas centrally heated detached cottage comprises.
- Lounge with living flame electric fire, TV with DVD player.
- Kitchen/diner with electric oven and hob, microwave, fridge/freezer and dishwasher.
- Utility room with washer/dryer.
- Master double bedroom with dressing room and adjacent shower room with hand basin and WC.
- Double bedroom with en-suite WC with hand basin.
- First floor: Double bedroom suite with TV and en-suite bathroom with corner bath, hand basin and WC.
- All gas, electric, bed linen and towels included
- Parking for 2 cars plus turning area
- Large private lawned garden with sun house and furniture. Please note children must be supervised at all times as the garden has drop offs.
- Dog Friendly (Please note the garden is not dog secure - cant be fenced due to the trees)
- Wi-Fi available.
PLEASE NOTE There is a charge of £10 and £5 respectively to hire a cot and highchair per week. 1 dog is welcome at a cost of £20 per dog per week. Spa Treatments in the comfort of your holiday cottage can be added to your holiday reservation. To ensure these are available for your holiday, these must be booked and paid in advance.
AWARDS & ACCOLADES
To view prices select the no. of nights and then click on your chosen date on the calendar.
Just to say we had a wonderful week at Brantfell Lodge in Bowness, perfect location, everything we required was catered for, the garden was a haven of tranquillity, we had booked it to celebrate my 60th birthday and had family and friends around us for the birthday celebrations making good use of the BBQ. we were visited by the owner on arrival and made to feel very welcome, many thanks to her for the use of her home.--must do it again sometime