In a Nutshell
- One bathroom
- No Garden
- On street parking
- Pub within walking distance
- Washing machine
- Budget cottage
Brigham Row Cottage is a centrally located two bedroomed cottage sleeping 4, the river and park are nearby and the centre of Keswick is within walking distance. You are very welcome to bring along your pet.
Brigham Row, with views to Latrigg, is in one of the oldest streets in Keswick and is conveniently located only a 5 minute level walk into Keswick town centre. The River Greta is just across the road and Fitz Park is accessed over the bridge offering a wealth of leisure activities, including tennis courts, football court, outdoor bowling, miniature golf, children's play area or for the less energetic is an ideal place to enjoy a picnic by the river. The indoor swimming pool with wave machine is within easy walking distance making Brigham Row an ideal choice for those who want nearby facilities to keep the children amused. The Twa Dogs Inn is conveniently located close by offering bar meals and real ales.
The cottage has gas central heating and comprises:
- Dining lounge with gas fire, TV and dining table.
- Kitchen with granite work surfaces, ceramic tiled floor, electric oven and hob, fridge, washer/dryer and microwave.
- First floor: Double bedroom.
- Twin bedroom.
- Bathroom fully tiled with double shower cubicle, hand basin and WC.
- All gas, electric and bed linen included.
- Wi-Fi Included
- On street parking.
- Sorry no cot available, however you are welcome to hire a travel cot from the Keswick Office
PLEASE NOTE 2 dogs are welcome at £20 per dog per week. Cancellation Protection is available, please ensure this meets your requirements prior to adding to your booking. Spa Treatments in the comfort of your holiday cottage can be added to your holiday reservation. To ensure these are available for your holiday, these must be booked and paid in advance.
To view prices select the no. of nights and then click on your chosen date on the calendar.