In a Nutshell
- One bathroom
- Private Garden
- Private parking
- Budget cottage
Bryony Cottage is quaint and characterful, situated in the conservation area of Ambleside all amenities of the village are only a short walk and fell walks can be taken straight from the door. The garden is a haven to relax in on a summers evening after a days exploring or walking.
Situated in the quiet and almost traffic free conservation area of Ambleside. The area is in a slightly elevated position with views over the rooftops to Loughrigg Fell. The conservation area retains many historic and interesting buildings and is within a short walk of the many shops, pubs and restaurants of the village. Being close to Stockghyll Falls and Kirkstone Pass there is walking from the door over the fells for the more adventurous.
Bryony Cottage is an attractive, quaint, grade II listed cottage full of character It has been tastefully furnished in a traditional cottage style and has many attractive personal touches providing very comfortable accommodation for anyone wishing to explore the beauty of the central Lakes. Bryony Cottage has a garden to the rear which is ideal for simply relaxing, BBQ's or picnics, a great place to sit in the evening and relax with a glass of wine after a long day sightseeing, climbing or walking on the fells.
The centrally heated accommodation comprises:
- Beamed lounge with dining area, TV, Wi-Fi and gas coal effect feature fire.
- Modern galley style kitchen with electric cooker, fridge, freezer and microwave.
- First floor: Double bedroom with super king size bed which can be converted into twin beds. (Please state your preference when booking.)
- Single bedroom.
- Bathroom with shower over ¾ size bath, hand basin and WC.
- To the rear of the cottage is a shared yard with boiler room and WC.
- All gas, electric and bed linen included.
- Private parking for 1 car.
- Sorry there is not enough space for a cot or highchair.
- There are steps leading up to a delightful garden with patio and seating area, a sun trap on warm days.
- Please note this cottage no longer accepts pet, however the cottage was previously pet friendly.
PLEASE NOTE Cancellation Protection is available, please ensure this meets your requirements prior to adding to your booking. Spa Treatments in the comfort of your holiday cottage can be added to your holiday reservation. To ensure these are available for your holiday, these must be booked and paid in advance.
AWARDS & ACCOLADES
To view prices select the no. of nights and then click on your chosen date on the calendar.