In a Nutshell
- Three bathrooms
- Private Garden
- Private parking
- Washing machine
- Wood burning stove
Located on a working farm, Bryony Cottage provides comfortable family accommodation with wood burning stove, beams and private patio in a rural setting, yet the Lake District, Carlisle and Solway Coast are all within a short drive, making the cottage ideal for families at any time of year who wish to explore northern Cumbria, the Scottish Borders and Hadrian's Wall.
Ideally located to explore the northern Lake District and Cumbria the cottages are within a 25 minute scenic drive of Keswick, Carlisle is 15 minutes away with shopping centre, bars, restaurants, and historical sites including the castle and cathedral. Some of the best Cumbrian beaches along the Solway Coast are within 10 miles and the Eden Valley is easily accessible.
Located on the owners working farm, the cottage provides a homely base in an area of peace and tranquillity yet cruises in the Lakes, picnics at the beach, some of the best evening entertainment and shopping in Carlisle are all close by and the market town of Wigton is a 5 minute drive with shops, bars and restaurants. The cottage has been converted from the former barn and provide spacious, modern, comfortable family accommodation with cosy wood burning stove, beams in the bedrooms and private patio overlooking the countryside. The cottage can be rented individually or together with Robyn Cottage to sleep larger groups of up to 11 people.
The cottage has oil fired central heating and comprises:
- Open plan lounge/kitchen/diner with wood burning stove, Freeview TV, DVD player, CD/MP3.
- Kitchen with electric cooker, fridge/freezer, dishwasher, microwave and washer/dryer.
- Cloakroom with hand basin and WC.
- First floor: Beamed double bedroom with en-suite shower room with hand basin and WC.
- Beamed twin bedroom with en-suite bathroom with shower over bath, hand basin and WC.
- Single bedroom with en-suite shower room with hand basin and WC.
- All oil, electric, bed linen and towels included.
- Cot and highchair available.
- Private parking for 2 cars per property.
- Private patio area with garden furniture overlooking the garden area.
This property can be rented with Robyn Cottage to sleep a total of 11 people.
PLEASE NOTE There is a charge of £10 and £5 respectively to hire a cot and highchair per week.. Cancellation Protection is available, please ensure this meets your requirements prior to adding to your booking. Spa Treatments in the comfort of your holiday cottage can be added to your holiday reservation. To ensure these are available for your holiday, these must be booked and paid in advance.
AWARDS & ACCOLADES
To view prices select the no. of nights and then click on your chosen date on the calendar.