In a Nutshell
- One bathroom
- Private Garden
- On street parking
- Pub within walking distance
- Washing machine
- Wood burning stove
- Budget cottage
Situated in the heart of Keswick this delightful Cumbrian cottage has been furnished and equipped to a very high standard and is perfect for couples or families looking for a central base from which to explore the Lake District. This is one of our dog friendly cottages in the Lake District with an enclosed rear yard.
Capella Cottage is a perfect base for a getaway to the lakes, this quaint two bedroomed Keswick cottage is located in the centre of the village with a wealth of amenities right on the doorstep. A gentle stroll will bring you to Derwentwater where launches await you at the piers offering the chance to cruise across the Lake into the jaws of the Borrowdale Valley where breathtaking scenery can be admired.
Capella Cottage is beautifully presented with quality furnishings and comfortable co-ordinated linens. This home from home has a delightful lounge with cosy wood burning stove and an enclosed rear courtyard which is perfect to relax in after a busy day exploring. The whole family can gather together for an aperitif and reflect on the day prior to dinner, or first thing in the morning awake bright and early and enjoy breakfast alfresco whilst planning the day ahead.
This delightful slate fronted Lake District cottage has gas central heating and comprises:
- Lounge with TV, DVD player and wood burning stove.
- Spacious dining/kitchen ideal for entertaining with range style cooker, electric double oven, gas hob, microwave, fridge and washing machine.
- First floor: Master double bedroom with wall mounted TV.
- Twin bedroom.
- Family bathroom with shower over bath, hand basin and WC.
- All gas, electric, bed linen and towels included.
- Free Wi-Fi available.
- Cot and highchair available.
- On street parking.
- Rear enclosed courtyard with garden furniture and outhouse suitable for storing bikes.
PLEASE NOTE NOTE There is a charge of £10 and £5 respectively to hire a cot and highchair per week. 2 dogs are welcome at a cost of £20 per dog per week. Spa Treatments in the comfort of your holiday cottage can be added to your holiday reservation. To ensure these are available for your holiday, these must be booked and paid in advance.
AWARDS & ACCOLADES
To view prices select the no. of nights and then click on your chosen date on the calendar.