In a Nutshell
- One bathroom
- Private Garden
- On street parking
- Washing machine
- Wood burning stove
Caroline's Cottage is centrally located in the village of Broughton-in-Furness in an area of peace and relaxation. With 2 cosy wood burning stoves and courtyard garden the contemporary accommodation is ideal for a break at any time of year.
Broughton in Furness is a picturesque village located on the southern border of the Lake District National Park and within a 5 minute drive of the Duddon Estuary. Its location makes it an ideal base for those who wish to explore the southern and western Lake District along with the Solway Coast but return back to an area of peace and relaxation after the days adventure. The village has a number of amenities including a post office, butchers, bakery and a number of pubs and restaurants. The area is awash with historical buildings and attractions including the South Lakes Wildlife Zoo and Cartmel, famous for its priory and races are both easily reached.
Caroline’s Cottage is a mid terrace, four storey, stone cottage which has been lovingly refurbished to a very high standard with much care and attention to detail to provide for your every comfort. Located just off the main thoroughfare of the characterful town the amenities are all on your doorstep and with 2 cosy wood burning stoves and courtyard for lazy summer days it is the perfect retreat at any time of year.
The cottage is gas centrally heated and comprises:
- Lounge with oak flooring, window shutters, cosy wood burning stove, TV and Hi-Fi.
- Lower ground floor: Dining/kitchen with slate floor, gas hob and electric oven, fridge, freezer, dishwasher, washing machine and microwave.
- The dining area has a further wood burning stove and access to the courtyard.
- First floor: Master bedroom with king size bed.
- Bathroom with shower over bath, hand basin and WC.
- Second floor: Steep wooden stairs lead to the attic bedroom with 2 double beds and velux window.
- All gas, electric and bed linen included.
- Please note this property is not suitable to those with mobility problems or children under 5 due to the stairs.
- On street parking.
- Courtyard with bench and garden furniture.
PLEASE NOTE Spa Treatments in the comfort of your holiday cottage can be added to your holiday reservation. To ensure these are available for your holiday, these must be booked and paid in advance.
AWARDS & ACCOLADES
To view prices select the no. of nights and then click on your chosen date on the calendar.