In a Nutshell
- Two bathrooms
- Private Garden
- Private parking
- Log cabin
- Washing machine
- Wood burning stove
Carrock Lodge is a luxurious two bedroom and two bathroom lodge. Situated in an area of outstanding beauty, with a cosy and homely wood burning stove and stunning views from the garden and decking, guests are sure to be amazed by the stunning, peaceful location and quality of furnishings and attention to detail.
This lodge definitely has the wow factor !! Located 2.5 miles from the picturesque fell side village of Caldbeck, 15 minutes drive to Bassenthwaite and 25 minutes to Keswick. Caldbeck is an area of undulating open countryside located at the foot of the fells and the Skiddaw range.
From the moment you leave the road from Caldbeck, and drive down the lane to the “hill farm” you will be impressed with both the superb views to the nearby fells and the peace and quiet of this tranquil location. Carrock Lodge is the perfect place to relax, unwind and recharge your batteries. The owner who lives on the farm will extend a warm welcome and meet you with a welcome pack, they will also be delighted to show youngsters around the farm where they can take part in the feeding animals including lambs in spring and Aberdeen Angus cows.
The open plan lodge has been furnished in a contemporary style and is equipped to cater for your every need with plenty of extras that you will be delighted to receive and comprises:
- Living room with cosy wood burning stove, TV, DVD player, iPod dock and a range of DVD's, books and games.
- Dining area with sweeping views to the Pennines 20 miles to the east and over High Pike and Carrock to the south, patio doors to the decking and garden.
- Kitchen equipped with electric oven, gas hob, microwave, fridge/freezer, dishwasher and washer/dryer.
- Master bedroom with king size bed, co-ordinated high quality linens, TV, DVD player and en-suite shower room with walk in rain shower, vanity unit, WC and under floor heating.
- Double bedroom with high quality co-ordinated linens.
- Family bathroom with shower over bath, hand basin, WC and under floor heating.
- All gas, electric an initial supply of logs, bed linen and towels included.
- Cot and highchair available.
- Private parking.
- The lodge has a delightful garden with decking, garden furniture and BBQ.
PLEASE NOTE There is a charge of £10 and £5 respectively to hire a cot and highchair per week. 3 dogs are welcome at a cost of £20 per dog per week. Cancellation Protection is available, please ensure this meets your requirements prior to adding to your booking. Spa Treatments in the comfort of your holiday cottage can be added to your holiday reservation. To ensure these are available for your holiday, these must be booked and paid in advance.
We have just returned from our 3 day break in beautiful surrounds of caldbeck, We were warmly welcomed by gordon and Alison on arrival who showed us the fantastic "carrock lodge". We could not have asked for more as the lodge was spotless, very comfortable and really well equipment. If you are looking for a peacefull holiday break then look no further, we would like to thank Gordon and Alison for there hospitality.
To view prices select the no. of nights and then click on your chosen date on the calendar.