In a Nutshell
- Two bathrooms
- Balcony or Terrace
- Private parking
- Leisure club facilities
- Pub within walking distance
- Washing machine
The Carus Golf Penthouse provides luxurious accommodation with spacious roof terrace overlooking the first tee of the Carus Green Golf Course. The penthouse would suit a group of friends or large family looking for a golfing holiday and provides a 5* base from which to explore the South Lakes. The fabulous first and second floor duplex penthouse has been recently refurbished to a very high standard, and would make the perfect place to escape and relax in the spacious and comfortable furnishings.
Heavily discounted golf available
Overlooking the first tee of Carus Green Golf Course, the properties are perfectly located for golfers. In an area of peace and quiet, just north of the market town of Kendal and overlooking the 18th green of Carus Green Golf Course, the penthouse is perfectly situated for those looking to get away from it all. Kendal has a wealth of facilities including shops, bars, restaurants and a cinema and is perched on the banks of the River Kent where riverside walks and picnics can be taken. Within a short drive the southern lakes, Yorkshire Dales and Lancashire are easily accessible and provide hours of walking, cycling and attractions for all to enjoy.
The Golf penthouse is an opulent retreat located close enough to Kendal to take advantage of its facilities but far enough away to ensure a relaxed family break or for a group of friends getting together. The set of cottage and apartments set on Carus Golf Club are surrounded by nothing more than open countryside. Within 50 yards is a restaurant and bar, providing the setting for an evening out without the need to use the car. Guests have discounted golf and complimentary leisure club facilities at a nearby hotel included.
The gas central heated Penthouse comprises:
- First floor: Open plan lounge/kitchen/dining room.
- Lounge with large L-shaped comfy sofa, flat screen wall mounted TV with Sky TV package and double doors to balcony.
- Dining area with table with seating for six and double doors leading out to the roof terrace.
- Kitchen with electric double oven, halogen induction hob, fridge, freezer, dishwasher, microwave, wine cooler and washer/dryer.
- Twin bedroom with wall mounted TV and door to en-suite shower room with large shower cubicle with monsoon shower fitment, WC and basin.
- Twin bedroom with wall mounted TV.
- Second floor: Master double bedroom with king size bed, wall mounted TV, seating area, double door to balcony. Door leading to dressing area and en-suite bathroom with bath, large shower cubicle with monsoon shower fitment, WC and basin.
- Single bedroom.
- All gas, electric, bed linen and towels provided.
- Private parking for two cars.
- Terrace with table and seating for six. Spacious area with views over the golf course.
- Complimentary leisure facilities.
PLEASE NOTE Cancellation Protection is available, please ensure this meets your requirements prior to adding to your booking. Spa Treatments in the comfort of your holiday cottage can be added to your holiday reservation. To ensure these are available for your holiday, these must be booked and paid in advance.
To view prices select the no. of nights and then click on your chosen date on the calendar.