In a Nutshell
- Four bathrooms
- Balcony or Terrace
- Private parking
- Leisure club facilities
- Pub within walking distance
- Washing machine
Overlooking the 18th green of Carus Green Golf Course, this sumptuous townhouse is laid out over three floors. With golf and leisure facilities at a nearby hotel, this luxurious 4 bedroom, 4 bathroom, accommodation is sure to appeal to families or a group of friends looking for accommodation in an area of peace and tranquility.
Heavily discounted golf.
In an area of peace and quiet, just north of the market town of Kendal and overlooking the 18th green of Carus Green Golf Course, the townhouses are perfectly situated for those looking to get away from it all. Kendal has a wealth of facilities including shops, bars, restaurants and a cinema and is perched on the banks of the River Kent where riverside walks and picnics can be taken. Within a short drive the southern lakes, Yorkshire Dales and Lancashire are easily accessible and provide hours of walking, cycling and attractions for all to enjoy
The townhouses are an opulent retreat located close enough to Kendal to take advantage of its facilities but far enough away to ensure a relaxed family break or for a group of friends getting together.Being one of a block of 4 apartments and 3 townhouses the properties are surrounded by nothing more than open countryside.Within 50 yards is a restaurant and bar, providing the setting for an evening out without the need to use the car. Guests have discounted golf and leisure club facilities at a nearby hotel included.
The townhouse has gas central heating, secure entry system and comprises:
- Double bedroom with en-suite shower room with walk in shower, hand basin and WC.
- Double bedroom with king size bed.
- Shower room with hand basin and WC.
- Utility room with washing machine and tumble dryer.
- Store room ideal for storing your trolley and clubs.
- First floor: Spacious and modern lounge with Sky TV, DVD player, i-Pod docking station, state of the art entertainment system which extends throughout the house and patio doors leading to a covered balcony with table and chairs, most golfers prefer to spend their time here when not on the golf course as the view extends across the fairway.
- Luxuriously appointed dining/kitchen with Neff oven and grill, induction hob, fridge, freezer, dishwasher and microwave.
- Second floor: Twin bedroom with zip link beds (please advise at the time of booking if a super king size bed is required) and en-suite shower room with hand basin and WC.
- Master double bedroom suite with king size bed and en-suite bathroom with separate shower cubicle, hand basin and WC.
- All gas, electric, bed linen, towels and Wi-Fi included.
- Cot and highchair available upon request.
- Private parking for 2 cars with visitor parking also available.
- Balcony and terrace both with garden furniture and views across the golf course.
- Please note there is a £200 breakage deposit payable.
PLEASE NOTE There is a charge of £10 and £5 respectively to hire a cot and highchair per week. 1 dog is welcome at a cost of £25 per dog per week. Spa Treatments in the comfort of your holiday cottage can be added to your holiday reservation. To ensure these are available for your holiday, these must be booked and paid in advance.
AWARDS & ACCOLADES
To view prices select the no. of nights and then click on your chosen date on the calendar.