In a Nutshell
- Three bathrooms
- No Garden
- On street parking
- Washing machine
- City breaks
With stunning castle views this 5 Star property is sure to appeal to families or groups wishing to explore historic Edinburgh and Princes Street, George Street, Grassmarket and the Royal Mile are all on the doorstep.
The capital of Scotland, Edinburgh is situated on the southern shore of the Firth of Forth where the River Forth flows into the North Sea. Being the second most popular tourist destination in the UK there is plenty to keep everyone entertained during their visit. Regular festivals throughout the year include the Edinburgh International Festival, Edinburgh Festival Fringe and the International Book Festival, the biggest Hogmanay street party is hosted annually in Edinburgh and the Military Tattoo is popular with visitors from around the world. As you would expect from any capital city, there is a cosmopolitan mix of restaurants, bars and designer shops lining the streets along with theatres, museums, one of the largest zoos in the UK and historical buildings including Holyrood House, Edinburgh Castle and underground tours of the old city can be taken to find out for yourself if it lives up to its reputation of being the most haunted city in the world. Perfectly based for exploring further afield, Glasgow is 50 minutes away by train, Loch Lomond and the Trossachs National Park is just over an hours car journey and further north the Highlands and Islands offer spectacular, unspoilt mountains, lochs and beaches.
We have a selection of 15 apartments and 3 cottages available throughout the city of Edinburgh, perfectly based to make the most of your holiday in Edinburgh. All of the apartments are furnished and equipped to an extremely high standard, so relaxing after a day exploring or shopping in the city could not be easier.
This luxurious property has a real wow factor and 5 star vibe with breath taking views of the castle from the lounge and master bedroom. Centrally based within walking distance of Princes Street for shopping, dining on George Street, the ambience of Grassmarket and the buzz of the Royal Mile ensures the best of Edinburgh is literally just on your doorstep. The gas centrally heated apartment comprises:
- Lounge with TV, DVD player and iPod docking station.
- Dining/kitchen with electric oven and hob, fridge/freezer, dishwasher, washing machine, tumble dryer and microwave.
- Master bedroom with super king size bed and en-suite shower room with hand basin and WC.
- Two double bedrooms with zip link beds which can convert to twin beds, one with en-suite shower room, hand basin and WC.
- Bathroom with walk in shower, hand basin and WC.
- All gas, electric, bed linen and towels provided.
- Cot and highchair available.
- Metered parking available.
- Please note this property is not suitable for stag/hen parties or single sex groups and one member of the party must be over 30 years old.
AWARDS & ACCOLADES
To view prices select the no. of nights and then click on your chosen date on the calendar.