In a Nutshell
- One bathroom
- No Garden
- Parking permit available
- Pub within walking distance
- Washing machine
Centrally located in Keswick, this fabulous 2 bedroomed maisonette is an ideal base from which to explore the town and the surounding area. A luxurious, spacious and modern apartment with a home from home feel awaits you. We are sure that guests will return here year after year.
Keswick has a wealth of visitor attractions on hand to keep the whole family amused including The Pencil Museum, Puzzling Place, Mining Museum, Hope Park with golf, crazy golf and putting, Fitz Park with the River Greta running through (great for picnics) and the shores of Derwentwater. The majestic mountain Skiddaw is only a few minutes away and an abundance of fantastic walks are available directly from the door which is an ideal way to take advantage of the picturesque scenery circumscribing Keswick.
Castlerigg is a first floor maisonette and is situated just off Keswick town centre in the historic Packhorse Courtyard home to a selection of boutique style shops and a traditional Lakeland Inn. Ideal for those who wish to enjoy the town's amenities without having to use a car.
The apartment has electric heating and comprises:
- Lounge/diner with flat screen TV, DVD player and CD/radio with iPod docking station and views out onto Packhorse Courtyard.
- Kitchen with electric oven and hob, microwave, washer/dryer, fridge and freezer.
- Double bedroom.
- Family bathroom with shower over bath, hand basin and WC.
- Second floor: Exceptionally spacious bedroom with galleried window overlooking the living area and views of Skiddaw. King sized bed and day bed incorporating a full sized single mattress; this room can therefore be used as a master bedroom or as a twin. Flat screen TV, DVD player and two adult sized bean bags - making this an ideal kids chill out zone. (Please note that the additional bed is for flexible sleeping only. The apartment sleeps a maximum of four persons.)
- All electric and bed linen provided.
- Parking permit for nearby car park. ( please note a refundable deposit of £20 is required for the use of the parking permit)
- Free Wi-Fi available.
- Cot and highchair available.
PLEASE NOTE. Spa Treatments in the comfort of your holiday cottage can be added to your holiday reservation. To ensure these are available for your holiday, these must be booked and paid in advance.
AWARDS & ACCOLADES
To view prices select the no. of nights and then click on your chosen date on the calendar.