In a Nutshell
- Two bathrooms
- Secure Garden
- On street parking
- Pub within walking distance
- Washing machine
- Wood burning stove
A large detached Lakeland stone house sleeping six which is ideal for families. Free wireless internet access included, the property is ideally situated within a few minutes level walk of the town centre with its many restaurants, pubs and shops.
Catbells is situated in the very heart of Keswick. Shops, amenities and restaurants are literally a stones throw away. There are also ample local walks that can be taken from the doorstep and the shores of Derwentwater can be reached easily on foot.
This detached cottage provides an ideal base for families or groups from which to explore the Northern Lakes. The cottage is very spacious and has the benefit of a private patio area and an enclosed shared rear garden and a garage which is ideal for storing bikes. All bedrooms have flat screen TV's to enjoy while you relax in your lakeland cottage.
The accommodation is centrally heated and comprises:
- Open plan lounge/diner with wood burning stove, smart TV with Netflix, All4 and HD channels, DVD player, DAB radio and free wireless internet access.
- Kitchen with electric double oven and gas hob, microwave, fridge/freezer, washing machine, tumble dryer and dishwasher.
- First floor: Double bedroom with TV and en-suite shower room with WC and hand basin.
- Single bedroom with TV.
- Family bathroom with bath, shower cubicle, WC and hand basin.
- Second floor: Double bedroom with TV and DVD player.
- Single bedroom with TV.
- All gas, electric and bed linen.
- Wi-Fi access.
- Garage with parking in front.
- High chair available.
- To the rear of the property there is a private patio and shared enclosed garden.
- Please note towels are NOT provided, however you may hire them from our Keswick office ( Please order prior to arrival )
PLEASE NOTE There is a charge of £5 to hire a highchair per week.
2 dogs are welcome at £20 per dog per week.
Spa Treatments in the comfort of your holiday cottage can be added to your holiday reservation.
To ensure these are available for your holiday, these must be booked and paid in advance.
AWARDS & ACCOLADES
To view prices select the no. of nights and then click on your chosen date on the calendar.
As a group of friends coming to the Keswick convention Catbells was a perfect base. We were amazed at the quality of all the fittings and in particular the kitchen. Little details meant a lot like the towel for muddy dogs! Close to a well stocked little spar shop and all amenities it was ideal. We would have booked for next year at the end of our stay if it had been available