CHERRY TREE COTTAGE, Hayton, Nr CarlisleTel: 017687 74060 / 01539 448 081
This cosy sandstone cottage is ideally located to explore Northern Cumbria and the Scottish Borders, being close to Hadrian's Wall and on the Cycle Way the cottage is ideal for those who have difficulty with stairs as it is all on one level.
This recently refurbished ground floor cottage has been equipped with top quality modern appliances and provides modern, affordable accommodation, equally suited to couples or a family.
Cherry Tree Cottage sits in a good sized cottage garden with screened rear garden and is located in the centre of the popular village of Hayton, with traditional pub, village shop and church. Hayton is located seven miles east of Carlisle, and three miles west of the market town of Brampton and is on the Hadrian's Wall Cycle Way and within a twenty minute drive of Lanercost Priory and Hadrian's Wall.
The centrally heated accommodation comprises:
- Dining/lounge with plasma TV, DVD, patio doors to the rear garden.
- Kitchen with electric oven, gas hob, fridge/freezer, dishwasher, washer/dryer and microwave.
- Shower room with hand basin and WC.
- Double bedroom
- Bunk bedroom with full size bunk beds.
- All gas, electric and bed linen included.
- Cot and highchair available.
- Private parking.
- Lawned cottage style garden to the front of the property, rear screened garden with lawned area, patio and furniture.
Please note towels are not provided with this property
Loading availability calendar...
Find Keswick Vacation Rentals on FlipKey
Tel: 017687 74060 / 01539 448 081