In a Nutshell
- One bathroom
- Private Garden
- Private parking
- Washing machine
- Budget cottage
This cosy sandstone cottage is ideally located to explore the north of Cumbria and the Scottish Borders, being close to Hadrian's Wall and on the Cycle Way, the cottage is ideal for those who have difficulty with stairs as it is all on one level.
This refurbished ground floor cottage has been equipped with top quality modern appliances and provides affordable accommodation, equally suited to couples or a family.
Cherry Tree Cottage sits in a good sized cottage garden with screened rear garden and is located in the centre of the popular village of Hayton, with traditional pub and church. Hayton is located seven miles east of Carlisle, and three miles west of the market town of Brampton and is on the Hadrian's Wall Cycle Way and within a twenty minute drive of Lanercost Priory and Hadrian's Wall.
The centrally heated accommodation comprises:
- Dining/lounge with plasma TV, DVD, patio doors to the rear garden.
- Kitchen with electric oven, gas hob, fridge/freezer, dishwasher, washer/dryer and microwave.
- Shower room with hand basin and WC.
- Double bedroom with LCD TV.
- Bunk bedroom with full size bunk beds.
- All gas, electric and bed linen included.
- Wi-Fi available.
- Cot and highchair available.
- Private parking.
- Lawned cottage style garden to the front of the property, rear screened garden with lawned area, patio and furniture.
PLEASE NOTE There is a charge of £10 to hire a cot per week. 3 dogs are welcome at a cost of £20 per dog per week. Cancellation Protection is available, please ensure this meets your requirements prior to adding to your booking. Spa Treatments in the comfort of your holiday cottage can be added to your holiday reservation. To ensure these are available for your holiday, these must be booked and paid in advance.
AWARDS & ACCOLADES
To view prices select the no. of nights and then click on your chosen date on the calendar.