In a Nutshell
- One bathroom
- Balcony or Terrace
- Private parking
- Pub within walking distance
- Washing machine
This cosy two bedroomed, two bathroomed Grade II listed cottage has original beams and stone floors throughout and is located in the heart of Ambleside with a courtyard garden to the rear.
Church Cottage is a cosy cottage situated on Church Street which is said to be one of the most photographed streets in Ambleside as it a row of quaint period style grade ll listed cottages, members of the historic houses association and date back to the 1600's. Church Street is just off the main thoroughfare of the village and within 100 yards of the park, new cinema and the renowned Lucy's restaurant and wine bar making this an ideal location to leave your car parked and benefit from the wealth of amenities literally on your doorstep. Or for the more energetic there are many walks from the village taking in the local fells and mountain ranges.
The cottage is owner managed and is thoughtfully prepared with great attention to detail to cater for your every need and includes a welcome pack.
Church Cottage is gas centrally heated and comprises:
- Open plan characterful dining lounge with beamed ceiling, Lakeland stone floor, TV, DVD player, CD player and radio and a good quality sofa bed.
- Kitchen equipped with gas hob, electric oven, dishwasher, microwave, fridge/freezer, washing machine and tumble dryer.
- Contemporary style shower room with double size shower cubicle, hand basin and WC.
- Door to courtyard garden with table and chairs and BBQ, rear lane accessed on foot only leading to on street parking.
- First Floor: Stairs from the lounge lead to a double bedroom with King size bed.
- Second double bedroom with King size bed.
- Bathroom with shower over bath, hand basin and W.C.
- All electric, gas, bed linen and towels provided..
- Wi-Fi available at nearby Ambleside House for guests' use.
- 1 Reserved parking spaces on private car park across the street at nearby guest house.
- Cot available.
PLEASE NOTE There is a charge of £10 to hire a cot per week. 2 dogs are welcome at a cost of £20 per dog per week. Cancellation Protection is available, please ensure this meets your requirements prior to adding to your booking. Spa Treatments in the comfort of your holiday cottage can be added to your holiday reservation. To ensure these are available for your holiday, these must be booked and paid in advance.
AWARDS & ACCOLADES
To view prices select the no. of nights and then click on your chosen date on the calendar.
We thoroughly enjoyed our visit and the welcome pack was much appreciated. We cannot think that anyone will be disappointed with Church Cottage, it is first class and in an excellent location.
Mr & Mrs Clark