In a Nutshell
- Three bathrooms
- Private Garden
- Private parking
- Pub within walking distance
- Washing machine
- Lake view
Cloud End is a fantastic four bedroomed property sleeping 8 situated in an elevated position overlooking Keswick, with amazing views from the roof terrace to the surrounding mountains and Bassenthwaite Lake in the distance. A fantastic base for families and groups to explore the Lakes.
This fantastic four bedroom detached property is set in an elevated position yet within fifteen minutes walking distance of the town centre. It is sure to appeal to all, with stunning panoramic mountain views over the town to Bassenthwaite Lake and the fells beyond. This beautiful property is extremely well equipped and has been furnished to a high standard with much attention to detail.
This split level property has under floor heating throughout and comprises:
- Ground floor: Two twin bedrooms.
- Family bathroom with bath, shower, hand basin and WC.
- Open plan living area, lounge with TV, DVD, CD player with I Pod dock, Wi Fi and gas fire. The main feature of this area is the picture window and french doors leading to a lakeland stone roof patio.
- Dining/kitchen is equipped to a very high standard with gas oven and hob, combination microwave oven, dishwasher, wine cooler and fridge/ freezer.
- Lower ground floor: Double bedroom with king size bed and en-suite wet room with shower, hand basin and WC.
- Master bedroom with king size sleigh bed, en-suite wet room with shower, hand basin and WC.
- Dressing room and french doors leading to a lakeland stone patio area and the rear garden.
- Utility room with washing machine, tumble dryer, sink and boot store, there is an internal door leading to a large garage ideal for storing bikes.
- All gas, electric, bed linen and towels included
- Cot and highchair available.
- Private parking for 2-3 cars.
- Screened private lawned rear garden with covered patio area and roof top patio with amazing views.
- Wi-Fi available.
- There is a £200 damage deposit payable with this property which will be refunded 7 days after departure subject to damages.
PLEASE NOTE There is a charge of £10 and £5 respectively to hire a cot and highchair per week.
Cancellation Protection is available, please ensure this meets your requirements prior to adding to your booking.
Spa Treatments in the comfort of your holiday cottage can be added to your holiday reservation.
To ensure these are available for your holiday, these must be booked and paid in advance.
AWARDS & ACCOLADES
To view prices select the no. of nights and then click on your chosen date on the calendar.
I’d like to just take this opportunity though, also, for saying we had the most amazing holiday ever at Cloud End. The house and its location must be the best in the Lakes (surely!). We went to celebrate our Dad’s 80th Birthday so we wanted it to be perfect and it was.