In a Nutshell
- One bathroom
- Private Garden
- Private parking
- Close to a beach
- Budget cottage
Small but well equipped studio style cottage, set within a small hamlet of properties belonging to Coldgate Mill. Close to Wooler and Alnwick, with walks from the doorstep, an absolutely stunning area of natural beauty.
This unusual, small but well equipped studio style accommodation is situated beside the owners home of Coldgate Mill on the edge of the Northumbrian National Park. Coldgate Mill was originally a corn mill and dates back to the 17th Century. It can be let along with neighbouring property The Barn. The cottages are set within 5 acres of private land. The immediate area is absolutely stunning, peaceful and extremely tranquil. From here you will have good access to many great days out for all the family including Alnwick Castle and Gardens, Chillingham Castle, the beautiful Sandy beaches of the Northumbrian Coast, and you’re only an hours drive from Edinburgh and Newcastle. The grounds and gardens are uniquely idyllic, which include the mill stream that trickles through the gardens – you may be lucky enough to see the Red Squirrels which frequently visit the gardens. The three cottages can be let together for a large family stay enabling accommodation for up to 6 people.
The oil-fired centrally heated ground floor studio style accommodation comprises:
- open plan bedroom with double bed, living area with TV, DVD player and CD Midi Hi-Fi,
- French doors onto private lawned area with a raised decked area and garden furniture.
- Kitchen area including a breakfast bar, electric cooker, fridge and microwave.
- Separate shower room with power shower, WC and hand basin.
- Includes bed linen, electric, and oil.
- Towels can be provided at an extra cost of £5 per person.
- Private parking.
- Spacious gardens and outside areas to explore.
- Private lawned sun trap garden with decked area.
PLEASE NOTE Towels can be provided at a cost of £5 per person.
To view prices select the no. of nights and then click on your chosen date on the calendar.