In a Nutshell
- Three bathrooms
- Private Garden
- Wood burning stove
- Private parking
- Pub within walking distance
- Washing machine
- Wood burning stove
With ground floor bedrooms and a wet room, Combe Leigh is ideal for those with limited mobility or who have difficulties with stairs, ideally located to enjoy the beautiful Eden Valley, Lake District and Yorkshire Dales at any time of year either snuggled in front of the wood burning stove or dining al fresco in the garden.
This charming Cumbrian cottage provides well equipped and comfortable accommodation in the quaint village of Orton with views of the surrounding fells and cycle and walking routes from the door. Orton has a village pub serving real ale and home cooked hearty meals, chocolate shop, village shop, farmers market with stalls of locally sourced foods, church and beck that runs through the village which the ducks enjoy a paddle in. It is a fantastic location from which to explore the Lake District, Cumbrian Fells and Yorkshire Dales. There are plenty of secluded locations to enjoy a picnic in the tranquil Eden Valley countryside.
Combe Leigh provides cosy home from home accommodation suitable for all times of the year and is great for a family holiday whether your looking to relax in the lounge in front of the wood burning stove or enjoy a glass of wine in the private garden after a leisurely walk through the village. The cottage is suitable for those with limited mobility as there is a double bedroom with en-suite shower room, twin bedroom and spacious wet room on the ground floor and a further double bedroom, single bedroom and shower room to the first floor making it equally suitable for couples or two families.
The centrally heated accommodation comprises:
- Lounge with seating for five, wood burning stove and TV.
- Kitchen with electric oven and hob, microwave, fridge/freezer, washer/dryer, dining table and door to rear garden.
- Double bedroom with TV and en-suite shower room with hand basin and WC.
- Twin bedroom with TV.
- Wet room with spacious shower, hand basin and WC.
- First floor: Double bedroom.
- Single bedroom.
- Shower room with hand basin and WC.
- All gas, electric and bed linen included.
- Towels available to hire at £5 per set.
- Cot and highchair available.
- Paved area to the front of the cottage providing parking for 2 small cars.
- Rear garden with patio area and steps leading up to lawned area with garden furniture.
PLEASE NOTE There is a charge of £10 to hire a cot per week and £5 to hire a highchair per week.. Cancellation Protection is available, please ensure this meets your requirements prior to adding to your booking. Spa Treatments in the comfort of your holiday cottage can be added to your holiday reservation. To ensure these are available for your holiday, these must be booked and paid in advance.
To view prices select the no. of nights and then click on your chosen date on the calendar.