In a Nutshell
- One bathroom
- Shared Garden
- Private parking
- New cottage
- Leisure club facilities
- Pub within walking distance
- Washing machine
Coniston Old Man Apartment is on the first floor located in the grounds of a country guest house on the outskirts of Coniston Village. Ideal for couples looking for a base from which to enjoy some quality time tucked away from the hustle and bustle of the village, yet within a short walk of the shops, bars and restaurants and not forgetting Coniston Water itself where romantic walks or picnics can be enjoyed or a family looking for a base in a tranquil setting.
The bustling village of Coniston sits on the banks of Coniston Water, the inspiration behind Swallows and Amazons and the set for the 2016 film of the same name. Over the years Coniston Water has proven a popular destination for holidaymakers, with Coniston Old Man majestically watching over and providing some of the best climbing opportunities within the Lake District. Coniston Water was once the venue for a world record water speed attempt by Donald Campbell, but now the Coniston Launch takes you on a more leisurely cruise where you can enjoy the stunning scenery at a laid back pace. Coniston has a number of shops, bars and restaurants inviting holidaymakers to browse, shop or relax after a days exploring in friendly surroundings.
The apartments are set in the grounds of a country guest house close to the shores of Coniston Water. Hidden away from the village in an area of peace and tranquillity the apartments are within walking distance of Coniston centre making them perfect for couples looking for a break away where they can hide away when they want some quality ‘us’ time but with restaurants and bars at hand for when you want to venture out.
The first floor, gas centrally heated accommodation comprises:
- Open plan lounge/kitchen/dining room with TV, DVD player and dining area.
- Kitchen equipped with electric oven and hob, fridge, freezer, dishwasher and microwave.
- Master double bedroom with king size bed which can convert to twins (please advise at the time of booking).
- Double bedroom.
- Bathroom with bath, separate shower cubicle, hand basin and WC.
- All gas, electric, bed linen and towels available.
- Sorry these apartments do not accept children or babies.
- Amble private parking.
- Shared use of the mature gardens with garden furniture.
- There is a shared washing machine available for guests use at a small charge.
PLEASE NOTE 1 dog welcome at a cost of £20 per week.
Cancellation Protection available, please ensure this meets your requirements prior to adding to your booking.
Spa Treatments in the comfort of your holiday cottage can be added to your holiday reservation.
To ensure these are available for your holiday, these must be booked and paid in advance.
To view prices select the no. of nights and then click on your chosen date on the calendar.