In a Nutshell
- Two bathrooms
- Shared Garden
- Private parking
- New cottage
- Leisure club facilities
- Pub within walking distance
- Washing machine
Set a short walk from the village of Coniston, this first floor apartment is perfect for a couple or two couples wanting a break in an area of peace and tranquility yet have facilities within walking distance for when they want to get out and about and explore. Coniston Water is a short walk where water sports including a lake cruise can be enjoyed and the village has all the amenities you need to make your holiday memorable. Keen walkers will enjoy the challenging mountains, including Coniston Old Man, which can be reached on foot from the door of your cottage.
The bustling village of Coniston sits on the banks of Coniston Water, the inspiration behind Swallows and Amazons and the set for the 2016 film of the same name. Over the years Coniston Water has proven a popular destination for holidaymakers, with Coniston Old Man majestically watching over and providing some of the best climbing opportunities within the Lake District. Coniston Water was once the venue for a world record water speed attempt by Donald Campbell, but now the Coniston Launch takes you on a more leisurely cruise where you can enjoy the stunning scenery at a laid back pace. Coniston has a number of shops, bars and restaurants inviting holidaymakers to browse, shop or relax after a days exploring in friendly surroundings.
The apartments are set in the grounds of a country guest house close to the shores of Coniston Water. Hidden away from the village in an area of peace and tranquillity the apartments are within walking distance of the village centre making them perfect for couples looking for a break away where they can hide away when they want some quality ‘us’ time but with restaurants and bars at hand for when you want to venture out.
The first floor, gas centrally heated accommodation comprises:
- Open plan lounge/kitchen/dining room with log burning stove effect fire, TV, DVD player and dining area.
- Kitchen equipped with electric oven and hob, fridge, freezer, dishwasher and microwave.
- Master double bedroom with king size bed and en-suite shower room with hand basin and WC.
- Double bedroom with king size bed.
- Bathroom with bath, separate shower cubicle, hand basin and WC.
- All gas, electric, bed linen and towels available.
- Sorry these apartments do not accept children or babies.
- Ample private parking.
- Shared use of the mature gardens with garden furniture.
- There is a shared washing machine available for guests use at a small charge.
PLEASE NOTE Cancellation Protection available, please ensure this meets your requirements prior to adding to your booking.
Spa Treatments in the comfort of your holiday cottage can be added to your holiday reservation.
To ensure these are available for your holiday, these must be booked and paid in advance.
AWARDS & ACCOLADES
To view prices select the no. of nights and then click on your chosen date on the calendar.