In a Nutshell
- Two bathrooms
- No Garden
- Private parking
- Pub within walking distance
- Budget cottage
Cosy Nook is a delightful Lakeland stone built cottage set in an elevated position just five minutes stroll from the centre of Ambleside and the shores of Lake Windermere.
Ambleside offers an array of visitor activities and attractions. Why not enjoy some of the most spectacular scenery the Lake District has to offer and take advantage of the many walking and cycling routes. The picturesque village of Grasmere is just a scenic ten minute drive away or for the more adventurous popular walks over Wansfell and Loughrigg are easily accessible from your doorstep.
This old mill workers cottage is in a peaceful, elevated location with stunning views across the sprawling Lakeland fells. With its stylish furnishing and contemporary design the cottage has a homely feel and is an ideal place to relax and unwind. Cosy Nook is just a short walk from the vibrant village centre with its wealth of bars, restaurants and cosy pubs.
The gas centrally heated property comprises:
- Comfortable open plan lounge/dining room with gas coal effect fire and free sat TV.
- Modern kitchen with electric oven and hob, fridge/ freezer and microwave.
- First floor: Double bedroom with views over the fells.
- Bathroom with shower over bath, hand basin and WC.
- Second floor: Narrow carpeted staircase to large double bedroom with en-suite shower room with hand basin and WC. This bedroom has flexible sleeping accommodation for two people only, with a double and single bed.
- All gas, electric and bed linen included.
- Small seating area with sunny aspect and views across to Wansfell
- Private parking for 1 car.
- Not suitable for small children
PLEASE NOTE Spa Treatments in the comfort of your holiday cottage can be added to your holiday reservation. To ensure these are available for your holiday, these must be booked and paid in advance.
To view prices select the no. of nights and then click on your chosen date on the calendar.