In a Nutshell
- One bathroom
- Private Garden
- Private parking
- Pub within walking distance
- Washing machine
Dating back to the 18th Century this two bedroomed cottage was once a former quarry workers cottage and retains some of its original features. With views over Lingmoor Fell this cottage is perfect for a family holiday.
The village is a haven for the true Lake District enthusiast with walking and cycling opportunities from the door, be it a gentle stroll around the village and neighbouring Elterwater with Britannia Inn and Judy Boyes Art Gallery or through the valley to Skelwith Bridge with pub, Kirkstone Gallery, gift shop and Chester's Cafe. The cottage is located within a couple of hundred yards of the well stocked village store with tea room and the renowned Wainwrights Inn serving delicious bar meals.
Couter Cottage is a former quarry workers cottage dating back to the 18th century and provides cosy, family accommodation with modern pine kitchen. The cottage is equally suitable for couples or families who will enjoy the tranquil setting in one of the most picturesque villages in the lake district. The double fronted stone and rendered cottage is in a small group of properties nestled in to the hillside directly below the church with views over the village to Lingmoor Fell.
The accommodation is heated by night storage heaters and comprises:
- Open plan living room with beamed ceiling, fireplace housing living flame electric fire, plasma TV, DVD and music centre.
- Opening out to dining area with view to Lingmoor Fell.
- Kitchen with electric cooker, fridge/freezer, microwave, washing machine and tumble dryer.
- First floor: Cosy double bedroom with fell views.
- Second bedroom with twin beds.
- Bathroom with shower over bath, wash basin and WC.
- All electric and bed linen included.
- Sorry no cot available.
- Private parking for 1 car.
- The cottage has a small rear garden with garden furniture and splendid fell views.?
Spa Treatments in the comfort of your holiday cottage can be added to your holiday reservation.
To ensure these are available for your holiday, these must be booked and paid in advance.
To view prices select the no. of nights and then click on your chosen date on the calendar.