CROFT BARN, Kings Meaburn, Eden ValleyTel: 017687 74060 / 01539 448 081
This four bedroomed cottage has been converted to provide spacious comfortable accomodation to sleep eight people, the wood burning stove in the lounge adds to the homely feel.
Croft Barn is a Victorian stone built barn, which has been converted to provide a spacious cottage home of great character and comfort. It is beautifully situated in a traditional Cumbrian village above the peaceful Lyvennet Valley. There is a welcoming pub in the village a short walk away. The cottage provides views over fields to the west of Lakeland and to the east of the Pennines. There is wonderful walking country on the doorstep through rolling farmland pastures, woodland by sparkling rivers, and open limestone fells.
Both Penrith and Appleby are short drives away and Kings Meaburn is well located to explore the Lakes, the Eden Valley, the Northern Pennines and the Western Dales.
Croft Barn is well suited to a large family party but its lay out is also suited to two families wanting to holiday together each with their own private space.
Croft Barn is centrally heated and comprises:
- Double bedroom.
- Twin bedroom.
- Shower room with hand basin and WC. Separate cloakroom with WC and hand basin.
- Kitchen with electric hob, microwave, fridge, washing machine and tumble dryer.
- Spacious lounge/dining room with TV, DVD player, CD/radio and a selection of books and games.
- First floor: Stairs lead from the lounge to a second very large lounge/dining room with superb views on both sides, wood burning stove and Freesat TV and DVD player.
- Main kitchen with electric oven and hob, fridge/freezer, dishwasher and microwave.
- Double bedroom with King size bed.
- Twin bedroom (with two additional guest beds).
- Family bathroom with shower over bath, hand basin and WC.
- All electric, logs, bed linen included.
- Walled garden to the front and patio with seating by a small cottage garden to the rear.
- Off road parking for two cars.
Please note towels are not provided with this property.
Loading availability calendar...
We simply could not have asked for a better home and location whilst we all took the time to explore the Lake district and the Yorkshire Dales. Local free - range eggs were fantastic and of course we had to indulge in the coffee treats and beautifil gardens at the Mill Yard Cafe. This Cottage and location is packed with all the benifits and more that we could have asked for. Thank you for a great holiday!
Kaileen, Michael, mikey, stuart, Joshua & Faye
At the end of each day we said "shall we go home now?" that was how wonderful the cottage felt, that we refered to it as "home." Perfectly placed between the Lakes and the Pennines, we couldnt have asked for a better location. We are very sad to leave and have left with enduring menories of how quiet the roads are and how friendly the people are. Thank you for a wonderful time!
Peter, Lila, Karon & Dave, West Sussex
Tel: 017687 74060 / 01539 448 081