In a Nutshell
- One bathroom
- No Garden
- Private parking
- Pub within walking distance
- Washing machine
- Budget cottage
Cumbria Court is a beautiful modern apartment which is conveniently situated in the centre of Windermere. Ideal for couples or families looking for a central base from which to explore the Lake District.
A lovely home from home apartment perfectly located in a quiet area of the village of Windermere with an array of local shops, pretty cafes and a wide selection of traditional pubs. Bowness and the shores of Lake Windermere are both within walking distance, shops, bars, restaurants and visitor attractions are plentiful. From the lakeshore you can hire boats or take a cruise on the lake steamer which cruises the full length of the lake daily, stopping on the way at various locations. Head north by car or bus from Windermere to the lively walkers retreat of Ambleside or to the pretty village of Grasmere famously known for ‘Grasmere gingerbread' whichever route you take the scenery will take your breath away.
Cumbria court is a delightful apartment with a light and airy feel it has been furnished and equipped to a very high standard. Being on the third floor it boasts lovely views from the lounge to the fells in the distance.
The apartment has electric heaters and comprises:
- Spacious open plan lounge/kitchen/dining area with digital freeview TV, DVD player and i-Pod dock.
- Kitchen area with electric oven, ceramic hob, microwave, fridge, dishwasher and washing machine.
- Double bedroom with king size bed and wall mounted freeview TV.
- Twin bedroom has zip linked beds, which can be booked as a king size double upon request
- Bathroom with shower over bath, hand basin, WC and heated towel rail.
- All electric and bed linen included.
- Secure private parking.
- Windermere train station is 500 yards away.
- Wi-Fi available
PLEASE NOTE Cancellation Protection is available, please ensure this meets your requirements prior to adding to your booking. Spa Treatments in the comfort of your holiday cottage can be added to your holiday reservation. To ensure these are available for your holiday, these must be booked and paid in advance.
19/08/2016-26/08/2016-"We would like to take this opportunity to thank you for the beautiful holiday we had. It was the perfect house for what we wanted and very local to everything. Lots of appreciation, the Weinberger Family".
The Weinberger Family
To view prices select the no. of nights and then click on your chosen date on the calendar.