In a Nutshell
- One bathroom
- Private Garden
- Private parking
- Washing machine
This cottage is ideal for families with traditional features including beams, exposed stone walls and electric wood burning stove. The cottage has a small garden making this an all year round base from which to explore the Lakes, Hadrian's Wall, Scottish Borders and The Yorkshire Dales.
Set in a small village location, between the Northern Pennines and the Lake District mountains,and the edge of the Yorkshire Dales, perfectly located for walkers and cyclists. Ideal for families or just 2 people, features including oak beams exposed period stone wallsand electric effect wood burner All year round base for exploring the Lakes, Hadrians Wall, Scottish Borders and the Yorkshire Dales.
The cottage is heated by night storage heaters and comprises:
- Lounge with Inglenook fireplace with electric log burning stove, TV, DVD player, CD/radio and selection of books and games.
- Dining/kitchen with electric oven and hob, fridge/freezer, washer/dryer, dishwasher and microwave.
- First floor: Double bedroom.
- Twin bedroom.
- Bathroom with shower over bath, hand basin and WC.
- All electric, bed linen and towels provided.
- Cot and highchair available.
- Wi-Fi included.
- Private parking for 2 cars.
- Small garden with garden furniture and barbeque.
PLEASE NOTENOTE There is a charge of £10 to hire a cot per week and £5 to hire a highchair per week. . Spa Treatments in the comfort of your holiday cottage can be added to your holiday reservation. To ensure these are available for your holiday, these must be booked and paid in advance.
AWARDS & ACCOLADES
To view prices select the no. of nights and then click on your chosen date on the calendar.