In a Nutshell
- One bathroom
- Shared Garden
- Private parking
- Pub within walking distance
- Washing machine
Converted from a 17th century farmhouse, retaining many original features including a heavily beamed lounge with views over the fields which circumscribe the 3 bedroomed cottage.
Penruddock is conveniently located just a short drive off the M6 motorway with easy access to Lake Ullswater, only 7 miles away and Keswick only a 15 minute drive. The Caldbeck fells are also within easy reach providing a quieter haven for walkers than the hustle of the Lake District. There are 2 pubs within 1 mile and Penrith, the ‘Gateway to the Lakes', is only 10 minutes away providing a wealth of shops, bars, restaurants, cinema and much more.
The cottages have been converted from a 17th century farmhouse, are light and airy, furnished and equipped to a high standard and have been converted from the original barn and retain many original features, including beams and magnificent views over the fields which circumscribe the barn. Ideally suited for those who appreciate the peace and quiet but within easy access of the many facilities close by these properties are sure to appeal to those who enjoy the ‘great outdoors' with cycling, water sports and much more all within a few miles.
Daisy Cottage is the most spacious of the 3 cottages with a separate dining/kitchen, the heavily beamed cosy lounge has an electric stove and access to the patio/garden and comprises:
- Lounge with TV and DVD player.
- Dining/kitchen with electric oven and hob, fridge/freezer, microwave, dishwasher and dining table looking out through the full size cart door to the fells beyond.
- First floor: Double bedroom.
- Double bedroom.
- Single bedroom.
- Bathroom with shower over bath, hand basin and WC.
- All properties are oil centrally heated have W-Fi, free view and use of the shared barbecue.
- All oil, electric, logs, bed linen and towels included.
- Cot available.
- Private parking.
- There is a laundry room which houses a washing machine, tumble dryer and ample space for drying clothes.
- There is a large paddock area available to all cottages with picnic tables.
PLEASE NOTE There is a charge of £10 to hire a cot per week.
Spa Treatments in the comfort of your holiday cottage can be added to your holiday reservation.
To ensure these are available for your holiday, these must be booked and paid in advance.
AWARDS & ACCOLADES
To view prices select the no. of nights and then click on your chosen date on the calendar.
The perfect home from home getaway . Every thing about Daisy Cottage has been thought of to make your stay so comfortable . Every thing you need is there right down to washing up liquid and hand soap . Comfty sofa's and bed....... warm with beautiful views . The cottage is full of all things Cumbria to read up on . It has its own parking place by the side of the cottage . You can do walks from the doorstep . . We found it handy being so close to Keswick and Ullswater . Internet is free and super fast .......great for the weather checks for the fell tops . The owners are very welcoming and nothing is to much trouble . We loved it here and a return visit is a definite .