In a Nutshell
- One bathroom
- Private Garden
- Private parking
- Pub within walking distance
- Washing machine
- Open fire
- Budget cottage
Dash Cottage is a delightful and cosy Cumbrian cottage situated within the Lake District National Park. It is perfectly placed to enjoy the fantastic scenery of the western and northern Lake District and coast.
Dash Cottage is a 19th century terraced holiday cottage situated in the charming rural village of Embleton, which is situated between the popular bustling Lakeland town of Keswick and the Georgian market town of Cockermouth, the birth place of William Wordsworth. The surrounding scenery is stunning, you can enjoy the fresh air of the Lake District whilst walking, hiking, cycling, playing golf, exploring or simply relaxing. The less frequented vale of Lorton, Buttermere, Crummock Water, Ennerdale and Loweswater are all within a short drive, Dash Cottage certainly is a wonderful base from which to explore the northern and western Lakes.
A warm welcome awaits you at this lovely Lakeland cottage, a charming retreat from which to explore the whole of the Lake District. The cottage has been lovingly furnished and equipped by the owners. There is a delightful private enclosed gravelled garden, with decked area portable BBQ and a garage suitable for your car, bikes or outdoor equipment.
The cottage is heated by electric heaters and a cosy open fire and comprises:
- Lounge with characterful open fire, TV with sky freeview, DVD player and CD radio player.
- Breakfast kitchen with electric oven and hob, microwave, fridge, freezer and washing machine.
- First floor: Master bedroom with king size brass bed, pine furniture and co-ordinated fabrics and linens.
- Twin bedroom with pine furniture.
- Bathroom with bath, shower cubicle, hand basin and WC.
- All electric, initial supply of coal, bed linen and towels included.
- Cot available (bedding not supplied)
- Z bed available for 1 extra person (bedding not supplied).
- Private parking.
- Gravelled garden with decking and garden furniture.
- Cottage style garden to the front.
PLEASE NOTE There is a charge of £10 to hire a cot per week . 2 dogs are welcome at a cost of £20 per dog per week. There is a charge of £25 for use of the extra Z bed. Cancellation Protection is available, please ensure this meets your requirements prior to adding to your booking. Spa Treatments in the comfort of your holiday cottage can be added to your holiday reservation. To ensure these are available for your holiday, these must be booked and paid in advance.
To view prices select the no. of nights and then click on your chosen date on the calendar.