In a Nutshell
- One bathroom
- Private Garden
- Private parking
- Pub within walking distance
- Washing machine
- Budget cottage
Derwent Edge is a cosy and characterful Lake District holiday cottage situated in the popular village of Portinscale and only five minutes walk from Derwentwater Marina. This two bedroomed cottage comfortably sleeps 4 and has the benefit of many scenic walks from the door. Guests are welcome to bring pets.
Derwent Edge is a true Cumbrian cottage situated in the picturesque village of Portinscale. Derwentwater is only a short stroll away and for the more energetic you could take advantage of the variety of water sports on offer at the Marina. From Portinscale you can walk into Newlands Valley which is renowned for is association with Beatrix Potter, the scenery and views are most spectacular. The bustling market town of Keswick which has many fine bars, restaurants, shops and parks is only a ten minute walk from the village or a two minute drive.
Derwent Edge is heated by night storage heaters and comprises:
- Lounge with TV, DVD player, electric fire and dining table.
- Kitchen with electric cooker, microwave, dishwasher, fridge and washing machine.
- First Floor: Double bedroom.
- Twin bedroom.
- Bathroom with shower over bath, hand basin and WC.
- All electric and bed linen included.
- Cot, highchair and Wi-Fi available
- Private parking for 1 car.
- Garden with seating.
- Pets not allowed upstairs.
PLEASE NOTE There is a charge of £10 and £5 respectively to hire a cot and highchair per week.
2 dogs are welcome at £20 per dog per week.
Spa Treatments in the comfort of your holiday cottage can be added to your holiday reservation.
To ensure these are available for your holiday, these must be booked and paid in advance.
AWARDS & ACCOLADES
To view prices select the no. of nights and then click on your chosen date on the calendar.