In a Nutshell
- Three bathrooms
- No Garden
- Private parking
- Pub within walking distance
- Washing machine
Derwentwater is a delightful apartment situated in the heart of Keswick. This luxurious apartment is ideal for couples or families looking for a homely central base from which to explore the delights of the Lake District.
This modern apartment has been converted from the original Chaucer House Hotel and is centrally located just off the town centre. Keswick is an ideal destination with a variety of activities to keep everyone amused including sightseeing, shopping, galleries, museums and swimming, the Theatre by the Lake and shores of Derwentwater are only a short stroll away. The magnificent scenery and walking opportunities from the door step is sure to appeal to all.
Derwentwater is a modern, spacious light and airy apartment which has been thoughtfully designed, tastefully decorated and furnished to a high standard. Ideal for a family or a group of friends holidaying together, the apartment is equipped to cater for your holiday needs and is the perfect base from which to explore the Lake District at any time of year either by car or on foot.
This second floor apartment is gas centrally heated and comprises:
- Open plan living accommodation, lounge area with wall mounted electric fire, TV, DVD player, CD/radio and a varied selection of books and maps.
- Kitchen/dining area with electric oven and hob, microwave, fridge/freezer, dishwasher and washer/dryer.
- Master double bedroom with super king size bed with en-suite bathroom with shower over bath, hand basin, WC and heated towel rail.
- Two double bedrooms one with king size bed, with views towards Skiddaw and Latrigg and en-suite shower rooms with hand basin, WC and heated towel rails.
- All gas, electric and bed linen included.
- Free Wi-Fi available.
- Sorry no cot or highchair available.
- Private parking for 1 car.
- Please note there is lift access
PLEASE NOTE Spa Treatments in the comfort of your holiday cottage can be added to your holiday reservation. To ensure these are available for your holiday, these must be booked and paid in advance.
AWARDS & ACCOLADES
To view prices select the no. of nights and then click on your chosen date on the calendar.