In a Nutshell
- Three bathrooms
- Shared Garden
- Private parking
- Pub within walking distance
- Washing machine
- City breaks
Situated only five minutes walk from Edinburgh city centre this ground floor apartment is an ideal base from which to explore the area. Stylish, comfortable, luxurious facilities await you at Drumsheugh Apartment.
The capital of Scotland, Edinburgh is situated on the southern shore of the Firth of Forth where the River Forth flows into the North Sea.
Being the second most popular tourist destination in the UK there is plenty to keep everyone entertained during their visit.
Regular festivals throughout the year include the Edinburgh International Festival, Edinburgh Festival Fringe and the International Book Festival, the biggest Hogmanay street party is hosted annually in Edinburgh and the Military Tattoo is popular with visitors from around the world.
As you would expect from any capital city, there is a cosmopolitan mix of restaurants, bars and designer shops lining the streets along with theatres, museums, one of the largest zoos in the UK and historical buildings including Holyrood House, Edinburgh Castle and underground tours of the old city can be taken to find out for yourself if it lives up to its reputation of being the most haunted city in the world.
Perfectly based for exploring further afield, Glasgow is 50 minutes away by train, Loch Lomond and the Trossachs National Park is just over an hours car journey and further north the Highlands and Islands offer spectacular, unspoilt mountains, lochs and beaches.
In the leafy west end of Edinburgh, this apartment is in a quiet street only five minutes walk from Princes Street and the city centre.
The attractions are all close by and include galleries and museums along with the castle and Holyrood Palace.
The ground floor apartment combines charm and grandeur of Victorian architecture with the comfort and luxury of modern living, is gas centrally heated and comprises:
- Lounge with TV and DVD player.
- Kitchen with electric oven and gas hob, fridge/freezer, dishwasher, washing machine and microwave.
- Master bedroom with king size bed and en-suite shower room with hand basin and WC.
- Double bedroom with zip link beds (super king size or twin) with en-suite shower room with hand basin and WC.
- Twin bedroom.
- Bathroom with shower over bath, hand basin and WC.
- All gas, electric, bed linen and towels provided.
- Cot and highchair available.
- Designated parking space.
- Shared use of the garden.
- It is located next door to Drumsheugh Studio and they can be rented together to sleep 8.
- There is a refundable breakage deposit of £250 payable on this apartment.
- Check in is prior to 6pm, a late check in up to 9pm can be arranged at a supplement of £30.
- A late check out can be arranged also, these are both subject to availability and have to be pre booked through the management agency.
PLEASE NOTE There is a charge of £10 to hire a cot per week and £5 to hire a highchair per week. Cancellation Protection is available, please ensure this meets your requirements prior to adding to your booking. Spa Treatments in the comfort of your holiday cottage can be added to your holiday reservation. To ensure these are available for your holiday, these must be booked and paid in advance.
To view prices select the no. of nights and then click on your chosen date on the calendar.