In a Nutshell
- Three bathrooms
- Balcony or Terrace
- Private parking
- Pub within walking distance
- Washing machine
- Wood burning stove
Elder Howe is a luxury Lake District cottage sleeping ten people, located in the village of Pooley Bridge at the tip of Ullswater. The five bedroomed cottage has a delightful garden and ample parking for 4 cars. An ideal base for large groups or families wishing to explore the Lakes.
Pooley Bridge is a popular and delightful Lakeland village, beautifully positioned at the most Northern tip of Ullswater.The popular and delightful village has an excellent range of local amenities including general store, tearooms, shops and visitor attractions.The Ullswater steamer departs from the pier in Pooley Bridge which is only a 5 minute walk from the property, why not hop on, sit back and enjoy a cruise taking in the beautiful scenery.
Elder Howe is a spacious detached property which has been furnished and equipped to a high standard is pleasantly located in a prominent position with an open aspect to the front overlooking fields.
The centrally heated cottage comprises:
- Living room with Log Burner. TV and DVD player.
- Kitchen with electric cooker, microwave, dishwasher and fridge/freezer.
- Dining room.
- Utility room with washing machine and tumble dryer. WC and hand-basin.
- Single bedroom.
- First floor: Double bedroom with en suite shower room, hand basin and WC.
- Twin bedroom.
- Double bedroom with en suite shower room, hand basin and WC.
- Triple Bedroom (three single beds).
- Family bathroom with hand basin and WC.
- All electric and bed linen included.
- Cot and highchair available.
- Private parking for 4 to 5 cars.
- Outside patio and large lawned area to the rear.
PLEASE NOTE There is a charge of £10 to hire a cot per week. There is a charge of £5 to hire a highchair per week. Spa Treatments in the comfort of your holiday cottage can be added to your holiday reservation. To ensure these are available for your holiday, these must be booked and paid in advance
AWARDS & ACCOLADES
To view prices select the no. of nights and then click on your chosen date on the calendar.