In a Nutshell
- One bathroom
- No Garden
- Private parking
- Pub within walking distance
- Washing machine
- Budget cottage
A very well appointed second floor apartment with stylish and comfortable furnishings. The apartment is within easy walking distance of Keswick town centre and all its amenities.
Elm Court is conveniently situated in a quiet location just off the town centre a perfect base for those who wish to explore the delights of Keswick without having to use a car. The shores of Derwentwater, the Theatre by the Lake, Keswick Leisure Pool and Fitz Park are all a gentle stroll. There are many beautiful walking opportunities in and around the town and for the more energetic Skiddaw, Latrigg and Catbells await you, well worth the hike the views are fantastic.
Home from home! This second floor apartment has been tastefully decorated and furnished to a very high standard, along with views over the River Greta and the benefit of private parking it is sure to be an ideal and central base for either a relaxing or action packed holiday.
The apartment is gas centrally heated and comprises:
- Lounge/diner overlooking the River Greta with TV, DVD, CD, radio and electric fire.
- Kitchen with electric oven, gas hob, microwave, fridge/freezer, washer/dryer and dishwasher.
- Double bedroom
- Twin bedroom
- Bathroom with shower over bath, WC and hand basin.
- All gas, electric and bed linen included.
- Cot available.
- Towels available to hire, please advise when booking.
- Private parking for one car.
PLEASE NOTE There is a charge of £10 to hire a cot per week.
Spa Treatments in the comfort of your holiday cottage can be added to your holiday reservation.
To ensure these are available for your holiday, these must be booked and paid in advance.
AWARDS & ACCOLADES
To view prices select the no. of nights and then click on your chosen date on the calendar.