In a Nutshell
- Two bathrooms
- Private Garden
- Private parking
- Pub within walking distance
- Washing machine
Eribel is a luxurious Cumbrian cottage, ideally suited to families who are looking for a quiet yet central base from which to explore the northern Lakes. The walking, sightseeing and exploring opportunities are endless and with easy access to Keswick.
Four miles east of Keswick beneath the popular mountain Blencathra sits the pretty Lakeland village of Threlkeld. Many of the characterful cottages and buildings still reflect the historic mining village’s culture including the village pub which dates back to 1688 and currently serves locally produced ales and home cooked food. There are many Lakeland walks in and surrounding the village including Blencathra, the Cumbrian Way, the old railway footpath and Castlerigg Stone Circle. Threlkeld is an idyllic base whether your interests are walking, cycling, sightseeing or relaxation there is something here for everyone. Eribel Cottage is approx. 1 mile from Keswick Golf Club.
Eribel Cottage has been thoughtfully designed and tastefully decorated and furnished with meticulous attention to detail and now provides a luxurious home from home Lake District holiday cottage which the owners welcome you to share. This traditional semi-detached cottage is nestled into the foot of Blencathra and has fabulous views to the Helvellyn range making it the ideal retreat for your Cumbrian cottage holiday at any time of year.
The cottage has oil fired under floor heating and comprises:
- Luxurious lounge with oak flooring, bi-folding doors to the front and French doors to the side frame the view of the stunning scenery which surrounds the cottage and also give access from the lounge to the garden, wall mounted TV with access to Netflix and a selection of books and maps.
- Dining/kitchen with breakfast bar and stools, electric oven and ceramic hob, dishwasher, fridge, freezer, microwave and a selection of board games, children’s toys and USB charging sockets.
- Shower room with tiled walls and floors, shower cubicle, WC, hand basin, heated towel rail and heated mirror with touch sensitive lighting and shaver point.
- Utility room with washer/dryer, sink, boot racks and hanging space for outdoor clothing.
- First floor: Master bedroom with super king size bed dressed with crisp co-ordinated linen please note this bed can be converted to twin beds (if required please request twin beds when booking).
- Dual aspect king size bedroom with co-ordinated linens.
- Single bedroom with pull out full size single occasional bed.
- Fully tiled family bathroom with shower over bath, WC, hand basin, heated towel rail and heated mirror with touch sensitive lighting and shaver point.
- All electric, oil, bed linen and towels included.
- Cot and highchair available.
- Private off road parking for 3 cars.
- Outside patio to the front with seating area and to the rear patio and lawned garden.
- Free Wi-Fi available.
- Approx. 1 mile from Keswick Golf Club.
PLEASE NOTE There is a charge of £10 to hire a cot per week. There is a charge of £5 to hire a highchair per week. 2 dogs are welcome at a cost of £20 per dog per week. Spa Treatments in the comfort of your holiday cottage can be added to your holiday reservation. To ensure these are available for your holiday, these must be booked and paid in advance
AWARDS & ACCOLADES
To view prices select the no. of nights and then click on your chosen date on the calendar.
Lovely Cottage, breathtaking views. Outstanding cottage equipped with everything. Great location for visiting the lakes. Would love to come back again soon. Thank you so much
Michelle, Paddy, Jack, Lauren & James
Fantastic time had by all!
Angela, Rob, Ollie, Ella & Tess
Short stroll down to the Horse & Farrier where hospitality and food and both excellent. Recomment going for a least one meal there. We hope to be back!
Lorna & Danny Paterson
Excellent cottage providing a very relaxing enjoyable stay. We loved the 'theatre room! Keswick is very close by. Honiston slate mine is worth a visit.
Carolyn & Allan Chapple
Wonderful place to stay, lovely breathtaking view. High standard of decor, and alot of though has gone into this as a holiday let. We really enjoyed our stay, and look forward to revisiting sometime in the future. Excellent 10/10
Allan, Deborah & Amanda Rotherham
Thanks for a fantastic weekend in your beautiful cottage. the place is totally outstanding. The quality of everything inside is "top notch" perfect perfect perfect.