In a Nutshell
- One bathroom
- Private Garden
- On street parking
- Pub within walking distance
- Washing machine
- Budget cottage
This cosy accommodation is suited to families or couples and is situated within Sedbergh, ideally based to enjoy the Eden Valley, South Lakes and the Yorkshire Dales.
Sedbergh is ideally based to explore the Eden Valley, South Lakes and Yorkshire Dales either on foot or bike. There are numerous cycle and walking paths to enjoy from the village. Situated 200 meters from the centre of the popular village renowned for its readers and folk festivals with a wealth of local amenities including shops, pubs and restaurants.
Fell View is a stone mid terrace cottage that provides comfortable accommodation equally suitable for couples or family groups. The cottage, as the name suggests, has views over the rear garden to the nearby Howgill Fells with walking opportunities from the door.
The centrally heated accommodation comprises:
- Open plan living room with TV, DVD and video players.
- Dining area with gas coal effect fire.
- Kitchen equipped with electric oven and gas hob, microwave, fridge, washing machine and tumble dryer.
- First floor: Double bedroom.
- Twin bedroom.
- Single bedroom.
- Bathroom with shower over bath, hand basin and WC.
- All gas, electric, bed linen and towels provided.
- Cot and highchair available.
- On street parking.
- To the rear of the property is a neat lawned unfenced garden and patio area with fell views.
- Shed for bike storage.
PLEASE NOTE There is a charge of £10 to hire a cot per week. There is a charge of £5 to hire a highchair per week. 2 dogs are welcome at a cost of £20 per dog per week. Cancellation Protection is available, please ensure this meets your requirements prior to adding to your booking. Spa Treatments in the comfort of your holiday cottage can be added to your holiday reservation. To ensure these are available for your holiday, these must be booked and paid in advance
To view prices select the no. of nights and then click on your chosen date on the calendar.