In a Nutshell
- One bathroom
- Private Garden
- Private parking
- Washing machine
Fellside Cottage is a traditional Cumbrian cottage which would make the perfect family holiday destination. Located as the name suggests on a fellside farm, in an area of open undulating countryside with walking opportunities from the door over the undiscovered Woodlands Fell, where you will enjoy the peace and seclusion that this traditional cottage offers.
Fellside is set on the fells between Coniston Water and the Duddon Estuary. There are stunning views of the countryside and fells, the location is ideal for walkers, cyclists and birdwatchers and the Cumbria Way long distance footpath from Ulverston to Carlisle is only half a mile away. There are footpaths across the farm and surrounding fells with only sheep and birds as company.
Fellside Cottage is a semi-detached Cumbrian cottage attached to an 18th century farmhouse. Set in the grounds of a 300 acre working farm. The cottage is traditionally furnished keeping many original features such as beamed ceilings.
The cottage has electric storage heaters and comprises:
- Open plan lounge/kitchen/dining room
- Lounge with two seater sofa and two armchairs, TV, DVD/video player, electric wood burning effect stove and staircase to first floor.
- Kitchen with electric oven and hob, fridge with freezer compartment, dishwasher and microwave.
- Bathroom with shower over bath, WC, hand basin and heated towel rail.
- Utility room with washing machine and tumble dryer.
- First Floor: Double bedroom with wash basin, views from the window overlooking the fells.
- Twin bedroom.
- All electric, bed linen and towels provided.
- Cot, highchair and stairgate available.
- Private parking for two cars.
- Courtyard to the front with flower tubs and bench.
- Bike storage.
PLEASE NOTE There is a charge of £10 to hire a cot per week. There is a charge of £5 to hire a highchair per week. 2 dogs are welcome at a cost of £20 per dog per week. . Spa Treatments in the comfort of your holiday cottage can be added to your holiday reservation. To ensure these are available for your holiday, these must be booked and paid in advance
AWARDS & ACCOLADES
To view prices select the no. of nights and then click on your chosen date on the calendar.