In a Nutshell
- Three bathrooms
- Private Garden
- Private parking
- Pub within walking distance
- Washing machine
- Wood burning stove
Fieldside Cottage is a modern converted cottage creating the perfect accommodation for a large group of friends or family. Lounge with wood burning stove for the winter evenings and gardens with views over countryside to enjoy a glass of wine on a summer’s evening. Great location to explore the Lake District.
Located in open countryside in an area of outstanding natural beauty, 1 mile from the picturesque, historic village of Arnside with Victorian parade of shops, where River Kent enters Morecombe Bay. Five minutes’ drive to Silverdale and Leighton Moss RSPB reserve and a twenty minute drive to the South Lakes including Cartmel and Grange over Sands.
Fieldside Cottage is newly renovated to provide modern spacious four bedroom accommodation that is ideally suited for family groups sleeping eight people. The cottage has been equipped to provide for your every need to ensure you have everything for a relaxing away from it all break at any time of the year.
The cottage is oil centrally heated with under floor heating to the ground floor and comprises:
- Dining/kitchen with electric oven and hob, microwave, fridge, freezer, washing machine, dishwasher and stable door to the garden.
- Raised dining area with table and seating for eight.
- Double bedroom with super king size bed, this is a zip and link bed which can be booked as a twin bedroom upon request with en-suite shower room, hand basin and WC.
- Double bedroom.
- Family bathroom with shower over bath, hand basin and WC.
- First floor: Sitting room with wood burning stove, 47” TV with Sky, Blu-Ray, DVD, leather sofas and double French doors with views across Arnside and the fells beyond.
- Twin bedroom with door to a “Jack-and-Jill” shower room with basin and WC.
- King size double bedroom with door to a Jack-and-Jill shower room with basin and WC.
- Laundry room with tumble dryer and provides secure bike, boot and bag storage.
- Gravel garden to the rear with garden furniture and BBQ.
- Off road parking.
- All electric, oil, initial supply of logs (seasonal Oct-March), bed linen and towels provided.
- Wi-Fi available.
- Cot and highchair available.
- Sorry no hen or stag parties.
PLEASE NOTE This property is not advisable for those without a car.
There is a charge of £10 to hire a cot per week. There is a charge of £5 to hire a highchair per week. . Cancellation Protection is available, please ensure this meets your requirements prior to adding to your booking. Spa Treatments in the comfort of your holiday cottage can be added to your holiday reservation. To ensure these are available for your holiday, these must be booked and paid in advance
AWARDS & ACCOLADES
To view prices select the no. of nights and then click on your chosen date on the calendar.